Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

If you look close enough, when he was shot, and was falling, his pocketwatch was shattered.

And he fell over the ocean, right?

I think the shooter was Edmund, cuz someone said he was a sharpshooter and dressed up as one on halloween didn't he?

Omg...in the christmas journal,Edmund was talking to someone on the cell fone and ran away from gambino really fast! O_O

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino
I hope he's alive, but I'm guessing he has hit the dust this time

My guess is that on Gino's B-day Gino will appear, and will take his place as the new richest, most popular person on Gaia, just a theory
Setsuna_kun6
Omg...in the christmas journal,Edmund was talking to someone on the cell fone and ran away from gambino really fast! O_O
That was Vanessa. She was calling to see if he wanted to make sweet, sweet love.
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

If you look close enough, when he was shot, and was falling, his pocketwatch was shattered.

I think the shooter was Edmund, cuz someone said he was a sharpshooter and dressed up as one on halloween didn't he?

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

...Okay he fell from something very high...your bone will shatter when if you fall into water from that high.
Lol...

Vanessa wants Gambino to die then O_O

But yeah. The gino showing up would be cool...stil hope gambino lives and hope the twins got crushed into piles of poop ^_^
I hope the lil guy lived because the Helsons SUCK!
Qwake
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

...Okay he fell from something very high...your bone will shatter when if you fall into water from that high.

Yes! Finally, someone agrees with me.
Qwake
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

Yeah well. Imaginations rock.
I'm sure he's alive. Gaia is known for trying to mess with people's minds.
checkd3
I hope he's alive, but I'm guessing he has hit the dust this time

My guess is that on Gino's B-day Gino will appear, and will take his place as the new richest, most popular person on Gaia, just a theory

If he does, wouldn't he turn crazy just like Gambino? eek
That would be really funny if he did.

It's prolly an April Fools joke and they'll pop up going "Taadaa!"
Qwake
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

Plus when he was falling he bounced of the side so RIP gambino
its was probably labtech x hired by the von helsons
Gambino and edmund seemed to be friends why would he want to kill him

besides labtech x has always been a suspicious person selling the vials, dropping off a package at the 2nd annual gaia ball. he seems to be the most suspicious and therefore the prime suspect
Qwake
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

In reality, yes. But keeping in mind that in reality, giant towers also don't fall over tons of towns, miraculously not injuring anybody other than your rivals and zig-zagging through stores. It also doesn't take hours to fall, and you don't survive nuclear bombs. So yes, if Gambino had fallen in the real world, he would be very, very dead. But this is Gaia. Which means he's probably alive.
I don't know about the others, but I know Gino's not dead. Gino can't die. He's the Highlander.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff