Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
j1nxd

I tried the android app, and thought it was probably alright... when it was made.
My biggest issues with it is the fact they haven't updated it in over a year or two and the g-cash purchase within the app isn't up to date with Google's playstore standard. Followed by it's issues accessing stuff that my phone's browser can do much quicker. >.<

Actually, a functional app might have helped prevent a small amount of Gaia's decline in population while I was gone.
Granted being gone for years I missed quite a bit more than outdated apps and the great inflation.

I think a mobile version of the site might have been a better start than a new ios app, which would be a little easier/quicker than rewriting multiple apps for multiple mobile platforms and leaving some to feel like they were left in the cold.
I haven't kept up on coding and design as much as I should lately, but a mobile site be ported into a mobile app nowadays? o.O

I think the app being updated at some point would be great for those who work and go to classes like myself. I often take week(s) to month(s) long breaks due to life getting a bit busy, and the mobile would at least let me check in and get the updates. I use it now, but there isn't much I use it for as stated before. I feel like it would keep more people on the site over all!

After my poll (which it's only a small portion of Gaia) I'm thinking they should do some android updating...seems like loads of people are android but it hasn't been updated in some time from what I've been reading. iOS does has had an update but it seems it did more good than bad unless there has been another here recently.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

I'm sure my opinion is unpopular amongst the older crowd, but I'd really prefer if Gaia became completely app-centric, similar to the Line app. I hardly ever log into Gaia on a computer, but it'd be great if I could play a variety of games on my phone and earn gold that way.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Six Mekhane
I'm sure my opinion is unpopular amongst the older crowd, but I'd really prefer if Gaia became completely app-centric, similar to the Line app. I hardly ever log into Gaia on a computer, but it'd be great if I could play a variety of games on my phone and earn gold that way.

I wouldn't want strictly app, but a happy in between would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff