Welcome to Gaia! ::

No more picket signs

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Dragon Warrior X
With the tragic event that have happened to Gambino and the Von Helsons every one should take the picket signs as a sign of respect and you should all put aside your differences
Do you agree??

Dont tell me i am taking this site too seriously because i am partaking in the idea of role playing of this site

Gambino is not dead

I do not believe he is dead. That pocket watch of his (the ONLY watch he has) saved his life. That and his son, Gino, calling out to him at JUST the right moment! In essence it was a supremely close call.

The Von Helson sisters though? o_O; I dunno what to say about them poor chaps other then I hope they found something to hide under...

I'm keeping my sign, not in protest to the sisters, but in support of Gambino. xd He may be pompus but it's an insane pompus that I can approve of.
Dragon Warrior X
Joint service 3nodding

Considering the fanbase, that could only end in more tragedy.
Dead or alive, both sides fell from power and suffered from the tower. I took my signs off and made a memorial to them in my house.

I know, it is just a game, but may as well role play.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Toshihiko
Dragon Warrior X
Joint service 3nodding

lol maybe but i hope that if they all survived then they wont be at war anymore... ooh maybe they will all be poor and gambino will adopt the Von Helson twins surprised
Dragon Warrior X
lol maybe but i hope that if they all survived then they wont be at war anymore... ooh maybe they will all be poor and gambino will adopt the Von Helson twins surprised

So they can murder him like they did their previous dear old dad? Then they'd be double-double rich and somehow get legal guardianship of Gino.

I like Gambino a lot more than Gino.

:B

He made my zombiehood possible. heart
kna2121
Dead or alive, both sides fell from power and suffered from the tower. I took my signs off and made a memorial to them in my house.

xd You know... it reminds me of the Tower of Babylon story... those people who wanted to make a tower that would rise up to heaven... but God said "oooh noooo!" and so he stopped them from building it by causing all people of earth to speak different languages...

The only difference is that here... o O; The tower just fell over instead.
The Great Gambino would not want us to quit, we shall continue to march and fight in his name, and never shall we allow anyone to forget the Most Powerful Man in Gaia ::raises his sign higher::

(Stop using tiny ******** text people, just say what you have to say)
Fyrsiel
kna2121

xd You know... it reminds me of the Tower of Babylon story... those people who wanted to make a tower that would rise up to heaven... but God said "oooh noooo!" and so he stopped them from building it by causing all people of earth to speak different languages...

whee The Gaian gods don't want to deal with our languages, they say screw it and knock over our towers onto our other towers.
kna2121
Fyrsiel
kna2121

whee The Gaian gods don't want to deal with our languages, they say screw it and knock over our towers onto our other towers.

xd I know! The N00bspeak was just too much for the Gaian Gods to even tamper with! gonk

Ice-Cold Girl

I put down my sign... And picked up a BAT.

*makes a thug face*
That sniper's going down! mad
As there is no proof that Gambino or the Von Helsons are dead, I see no reason to take off my sign. Besides, this is not real, and I hardly think that I'm going to offend their mourning family. biggrin
Alchemistmerlin
The Great Gambino would not want us to quit, we shall continue to march and fight in his name, and never shall we allow anyone to forget the Most Powerful Man in Gaia ::raises his sign higher::

(Stop using tiny ******** text people, just say what you have to say)
..Gambino would want us to fight..but he wasn't exactly a Saint, Anyone who read the Journal Entries of the now dead Labtechs know that. but...should we for the sake of a war that was for a cause no one seems to even remember, a war that cost Gaia so much...should we continue this? is that really what we should do. I'm not saying Gambino wouldn't want us to continue fighting, But when both sides have already destroyed eachother enough..isn't it time to stop?
Fyrsiel
kna2121
Fyrsiel
kna2121

xd I know! The N00bspeak was just too much for the Gaian Gods to even tamper with! gonk
You're right! The Gods would have to be like "OMG NOES DERES A TOWRE!1! MKE IT DYE NOWZ!1!oneone!!" To make the n00bs understand. It is just so much easier to shoot/squash everyone. 3nodding
kna2121
Fyrsiel
kna2121
Fyrsiel
kna2121

You're right! The Gods would have to be like "OMG NOES DERES A TOWRE!1! MKE IT DYE NOWZ!1!oneone!!" To make the n00bs understand. It is just so much easier to shoot/squash everyone. 3nodding

*LMAO* xd xd xd

And thus, the Great Gambino's Tower perished....

And God was pleased with what he saw. xd xd xd
Dragon Warrior X
Toshihiko
Joint service 3nodding

..actually given the circumstances the Memorials i went to went all right...there were Eulogies of all of them Gambino Gino the twins..everyone. and no one attacked one another...its weird how tragedy can open people's eyes isn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff