Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
With the tragic event that have happened to Gambino and the Von Helsons every one should take the picket signs as a sign of respect and you should all put aside your differences
Do you agree??

Dont tell me i am taking this site too seriously because i am partaking in the idea of role playing of this site
no
hell this fight will carry on till they are all long into the grave and there is no prof they are dead!
I considered that,but just because they might have died doesn't mean they didn't call me poor. gonk

It's not like real life.Nobody really died.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Iaga
no
hell this fight will carry on till they are all long into the grave and there is no prof they are dead!
Why?? the reason for the "war" is now gone and even if they arent dead i doubt they will still be fighting
Dragon Warrior X
With the tragic event that have happened to Gambino and the Von Helsons every one should take the picket signs as a sign of respect and you should all put aside your differences
Do you agree??

Dont tell me i am taking this site too seriously because i am partaking in the idea of role playing of this site

Not really, but I am in love with your sig pic blaugh .
Dragon Warrior X
Do you agree??

perhaps...I'll consider it in the hours to come.
Awesome_Taylor
I considered that,but just because they might have died doesn't mean they didn't call me poor. gonk

Then they didn't call you poor on ral life dear.Don't take things too seriously.And I already have.I even bought a G pin, for Gino of course.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
imyavie
Dragon Warrior X
Do you agree??

Which one?? xd
Dragon Warrior X
imyavie
Dragon Warrior X
Do you agree??

Which one?? xd

The Oni Link and Tatl one the most, but all the Zelda pics rock. *Is a huge Zelda fan*
I put my anti-V sing down out of respect for the dead.
No. Because it brings up a whole different kind of feud.

Whose funeral are YOU attending?
RayraycoolJ
Awesome_Taylor

Then they didn't call you poor on ral life dear.Don't take things too seriously.And I already have.I even bought a G pin, for Gino of course.

"Don't take things too seriously."

I'm certain I won't.I'm completely down with 'ral life dear.'

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
imyavie
Dragon Warrior X
imyavie
Dragon Warrior X
Do you agree??

Which one?? xd

The Oni Link one the most, but all the Zelda pics rock. *Is a huge Zelda fan*
Cool me too... i'm looking forward to the new Zelda game coming out on game cube... oops got off topic....

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Toshihiko
No. Because it brings up a whole different kind of feud.

Whose funeral are YOU attending?
Joint service 3nodding

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
there's no proof Gambino is dead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash