Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-When artists design their items for light colored bases and the face mod/ mouth mod/ makeup looks horrible on my dark colored base. Come on now.
-How Gaia tends to play into only one kind of culture. I'm pretty sure not every Gaian is super kawaii desu nee~ or lives for pastels

(yes, I know my current avatar goes against my last statement; I'm experimenting with the face combo)

Wind-up Waffles

- Being quoted and immediately blocked by the one who quoted me.
- Finding out about the death of a cherished icon through a "tribute item request" thread. ._.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Melomar
oh my gosh I hate thissssssss
It's super annoying.

Just friggen ignore me don't pull the WELL I AM GONNA QUOTE YOU AND THEN IGNORE YOU SO I HAVE THE LAST WORD LALALALALA bs

though, at least I get to learn who ignores me right away cool

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Slick Southpaw
Melomar
It's super annoying.

Just friggen ignore me don't pull the WELL I AM GONNA QUOTE YOU AND THEN IGNORE YOU SO I HAVE THE LAST WORD LALALALALA bs

People do this?
Seriously?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Melomar
It's super annoying.

People do this?
Seriously?
Yes, it is a thing

mostly it happened to me when debating about whether or not selling Angelic Halo (first time) was a legit betrayal of Gaian trust/affects its value despite being sold at $1000 at random intervals

Tricky Cat

Sunkissed innocence

PS your sig is ******** huge

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Pet Peeves on gaia? The Lack of artist that will actually do male items

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Obsequious Minion
When people hate on leg/arm/body mods and people who use them. lol Always has been my (admittedly sometimes irrational) pet peeve, always will be.

As for the equipped list thing, I've never really cared either way since I can rather easily identify any item I want with or without an equipped list. But what does annoy me is when people try to "justify" it by saying that they want people to talk to them. Like... that just seems pathetic and cowardly and irritating to me.

why do people hate on the arm/leg/body mods? gonk

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Melomar
It's super annoying.

People do this?
Seriously?
Yes, it is a thing

mostly it happened to me when debating about whether or not selling Angelic Halo (first time) was a legit betrayal of Gaian trust/affects its value despite being sold at $1000 at random intervals

That's so silly.
I can understand not agreeing with someone and not wanting to read a reply. But i mean, just ignore the fact they replied and move on.

Bucktoothed Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
My two big ones have already been mentioned several times, hidden equipped lists and people who make posts about coming back after a few years and are SHOCKED at the marketplace.

I also hate how many items don't work with darker skin bases. I used to roll with a dark elf base until I got sick of how few face/mouth/eye mods worked with it. Like, gosh, you guys are the ones who made dark elves a possible race to be, don't forget them emo Its worse that a lot of items don't even work with the normal human darker skin tones. You'd think that they'd at least have things work with those bases!

Edit: I almost forgot, even though it doesn't affect me personally, I'm consistently disappointed at the lack of items for guys. It seems like every new premium item is lady focused and its pretty sad!

Wind-up Waffles

Slick Southpaw
Melomar
It's super annoying.

I'll be honest with you. When I saw the quote I was fearing the worst. I dunno why, you're not like that. Dx

That's a good way to look at it! Others who don't quote you first are difficult to figure out.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Melomar
Slick Southpaw
Melomar
It's super annoying.

I'll be honest with you. When I saw the quote I was fearing the worst. I dunno why, you're not like that. Dx

That's a good way to look at it! Others who don't quote you first are difficult to figure out.

;w; my bark is worse than my bite, I promise

I try not to sweat it too much other than adding them onto my ignore list for mutual ignoring. It's just so stupidly irritating xd

Team Diedrich

Unsubtle threads about gift giving.

Trying to search for an item when you don't know the exact name of it.

Having too many moving gifs in the header. (Two is too many for me, though.) And that stupid Lucky Chest.

Fashionable Misfit

arrow super elongated posts/quote convos/item lists. like please.... use spoilers D;

arrow people who don't read the first post(s) completely. it gets tiring when you go into the exchange, for example, and the buyer posts that he/she only wants pure, and then someone later posts, do you take items emotion_kirakira or in art shops and the OP doesn't want to do fullbodies/couples and someone later in the thread asks if they do fullbodies/couples -___-

arrow "i haven't been on gaia in ____ years. what's happened to gaia!??!" threads. like is it difficult to do your own research? D;

arrow people who use large images in their posts that appear on the side and such.

arrow super bright font or white font. no, that is not needed :/

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
- Bright fonts and tiny sized text. It's not because I don't like colors and all; it's just because I honestly can't read posts easily when they are like that. And since it's a forum, posts are usually written to be read.

- The inconsistency with how leg mods acts with skirts. The same skirt can be worn with some leg mods which go up to your waist while they doesn't work with others because they bump each other. Since several can be worn together, why can't we use the others too? They seems to have fixed most dresses so they can be equipped with them, so I just don't understand what makes them so different to skirts that we can't wear them with legmods.

- Bust shadow. With the increasing amount of underwear mods, do they really need to still be automatically added with clothes? Not adding them and actually creating mods working well for each skin color would probably make everyone happy and make them works better too. Similarly, all those shadows which aren't layering properly on the skin and ends up on top of clothes if you play with multiple layers of clothes -- it's worst when it happens on corsets which are done to be layering on top of shirts and dresses.

- Drop shadows on clothes or hairpins. Almost nothing have those, and aside from a small amount of hats, those looks just weird and are annoying when you are trying to layer multiple layers of clothes.

*changes back her equipped list to viewable*

====================================================

Slick Southpaw
    ✖Passive aggressive look at me-feel sorry for me tactics/posts

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with that one. Do you have an example?

x L i g h t x S o r a x
The biggest pet peeve I have is that once in PAW or HUMAN form, you can't view or try on hand items of the other form. I just want to know what that hand held item(s) are! emotion_omnomnom

I find it really annoying too. Depending on the amount of items, I either go check in the dressup room or change my base. But if they could fix that bug, it would be so fantastic crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff