• Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dickie Twinkles
Ninja Katze
Dickie Twinkles
Ninja Katze
Dickie Twinkles
1. How mini shops is overrun with adoptables sales now. They need a subforum and I dunno why they're even so popular.

I feel like we can thank deviantart for that. Adoptables are rampant when you're looking through whats popular for so many hours.

I agree there should be an adoptables sub forum now with how popular it is.

Yeah I now they're so popular on there and auctions go past $100! I still don't get it tho...who wants someone to design an OC for them? Most of them are just bunny/cat boys in oversized hoodies too.

I've seen ponies recently too, or ponies combined with pokemon is a new one. People sure like making everything MLP based. I have seen some interesting designs overlooked, while minimal furries ( humans with a tail and two sets of ears for whatever reason) sell like hotcakes. There is no what I'd pay 100$ for the rights to a character. I'd just make something similar and get a Gaian artist to draw it.

I only look at the DA ones bc some of the minimal furry ones use gorgeous colour pallettes I want to nick for web design sweatdrop

I like to look at them too, and kudos to those who do make big bucks for designs. I have also seen people who make very detailed individualized OC's for sale. They have a preview and let people bid, then they reveal what they bought. There was one DA user who has been doing this for a long time and they draw way better than I do. Envious of those mad skillz though I forgot their username.

Another pet peeve of mine is that I wish the Art shops were in the art section or at least were directly linked to on the main forums page. Not the mini shops, or breedables, just the art shops, auctions, requests, contests and freebie section. It always seemed weird they are under the gaming section rather than the art section.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
"I just came back to gaia after a long time. What the hell is up with the marketplace prices?"

"Pay 400 and some dollars for a small win gaia bundle that contains a SMALL CHANCE at winning a golden ticket. Just a chance."

"If you don't like something about gaia, then just leave."

People who reply to you with just the surprised emote.

Sarcastic Prophet

Gold generators and the people who buy them.

Shaggy Loverboy

Kyoffy
Disabled equipped lists used to annoy me too, but they're so common now, I'm used to them. lol Though it is annoying when you ask what _____ is and they don't reply back.

Besides that, I'm not really bothered by anything here. I mean I'm bothered by a lot of stuff but nothing that I can truly consider a pet peeve.

Scratch all of this. I think I just realized a pet peeve: When people claim they don't return mispriced items. Is making a profit that important that you have to just be a poopy pants about it?

Demonic Human

When people message/comment on my profile to thank me from buy from their store.
Like I get why people do it, and I'm sure some people like it, but for me I'm just 'look, I didn't specifically choose your store okay. I was looking for the cheapest listing and you happened to be it. it was nothing personal'

Demonic Human

Annoh

People who reply to you with just the surprised emote.

People do that?

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Stop Dont Believin
Hidden equip lists are the worst. It's too hard to keep up with all the new items on my own.
I also hate it when someone posts an unpopular opinion and gets mocked for it. Forums are for discussion, don't shut people down because you don't agree with them.
You should check out this
page if you want to find items.

There's a whole team of folks who can track down items for ya it's great.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
When people hate on leg/arm/body mods and people who use them. lol Always has been my (admittedly sometimes irrational) pet peeve, always will be.

As for the equipped list thing, I've never really cared either way since I can rather easily identify any item I want with or without an equipped list. But what does annoy me is when people try to "justify" it by saying that they hid their list to get people to talk to them. Like... that just seems pathetic and cowardly and irritating to me.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Flutter Fox
Stop Dont Believin
Hidden equip lists are the worst. It's too hard to keep up with all the new items on my own.
I also hate it when someone posts an unpopular opinion and gets mocked for it. Forums are for discussion, don't shut people down because you don't agree with them.

Oh! Thank you!

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Stop Dont Believin
Flutter Fox
Stop Dont Believin

Oh! Thank you!
np, you don't even need a screenshot (although it helps).

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

When people are rude despite having people told them what they did is bad, yet they still don't stop, and still act as if they're better. It's the type of people I block because I don't wanna see those shits.

If you said something wrong and had yourself corrected, stop acting like you're right and continue to act like a snobby little s**t, then continue to say the same s**t while ignoring everyone else. These are what annoys me the most

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I also share the peeve of hidden equipped lists. There are a lot of cool items I'll never know the name of because of that. :c

Another one is the chatspeak a lot of people use. Not generally in the GCD, but other places on Gaia. It just gives me a bit of a headache.

IRL Noob

Flutter Fox
Stop Dont Believin

Thank you so much for this link! I finally found an item I've been curious about for awhile thanks to this. emotion_yatta

I can identify most things, but I think EIs are my weakness -- especially older ones. They just have so many poses that I often can't remember them all.

Demonic Lover

Self centered people that spin the conversation only one way x ox; you try to talk about something else and they bring it right back to where they want. I just go "nope" and stop responding lol it just feels like sometimes people aren't even speaking to you they just wanna like, post their thoughts.

Hidden equipped lists is also a big one, specially those who go "I do it since people get mad lol " it gives me that awkward feeling when kids do something to spite you and it's just like, silly and petty and you feel embarrassed for them?, yeah DX; just awkward...

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Trundlebug
Flutter Fox
Stop Dont Believin

Thank you so much for this link! I finally found an item I've been curious about for awhile thanks to this. emotion_yatta

I can identify most things, but I think EIs are my weakness -- especially older ones. They just have so many poses that I often can't remember them all.
With so many items and new shinies it can be hard to remember!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff