Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raven_Fallz
This thread might make us newcomers think this site is a bad place...
I don't think you should get pissed at people that are cool, rich and famous
just beacause they are better than you. neutral
Your obedience and ignorance to something you do not understand proves my point, Robert De Niro xd

@Nyome - scream , just razzin. You have been very nice the couple times I talked to you ( you probabaly do not remember me... gonk )

Dangerous Survivor

Who said anything about hate? I've been itching to take out a mafia for friggen months.

And besides, I'm living proof that veterans are not all jackasses. May '03, my friend. And I'm only an a** to mafia people when I blow them the hell away.

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
9 Shocks Terror
Chris Ganale
Someone has a personal mafia that they're using to talk s**t? PLEASE provide me a link so that I can use my squadron to eliminate them.
I don't think you are getting the drift, I don't want to destroy hate by more hate gonk

how cute gonk then don't try to confront the "Holier Than Thou"s or you might end up like the noob. xp
Chris Ganale
Who said anything about hate? I've been itching to take out a mafia for friggen months.

And besides, I'm living proof that veterans are not all jackasses. May '03, my friend. And I'm only an a** to mafia people when I blow them the hell away.
I wouldn't say I am exactly new. sept 03, which I still feel is rather irrelevent. Either way I would rather not give any links for the sake of not getting bitched at, I wish not to fuel any fire. Just go on the Exchange and you'll find some.

( my old account was from sept 03, Katzu Hyuuga )
Kokujin 21
9 Shocks Terror
Chris Ganale
Someone has a personal mafia that they're using to talk s**t? PLEASE provide me a link so that I can use my squadron to eliminate them.
I don't think you are getting the drift, I don't want to destroy hate by more hate gonk

how cute gonk then don't try to confront the "Holier Than Thou"s or you might end up like the noob. xp
What? are you talking to me sweatdrop confused ??

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
9 Shocks Terror
Kokujin 21
9 Shocks Terror
Chris Ganale

What? are you talking to me sweatdrop confused ??

I have no freakin' clue...I just live here. gonk

Dangerous Survivor

Kokujin 21

"Holier Than Thou" eh? Mind giving me their home address? I've got a handful of GBU-32s that'd like to have a word with them.

9 Shocks Terror
Just go on the Exchange and you'll find some.

They obvious, or will I have to go hunting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff