• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I miss the IRL shop so much. So many things in there I wanted to get. emo

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I still wish I'd gotten a hold of an OMG plush and a garlic plush, such is my ever lasting sadness that I didn't have that kind of money at the time (I was a freshman in college and flat a** broke even with a job) I'd have also liked one of those zOMG hoodies. Sisky gave some cool stuff away last Halloween in a contest and it was some of the old store stuff as part of the prize. I wish I could have won v.v

I didn't know they'd made panties. o__o Who knew?

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Katida Lanco
They stopped in recent years online and off. only see t-shirts being sold by gaia artists on redbubble.com
Gaia Online used to sale them at conventions in their respective booths as far back as 2005 then stopped sometime in 2008 or 2009. Strictly speaking at Anime Expo. Then the following year a handful were given out as prizes. From then on mostly digital stuff and trading cards.
The only way to get the classic plushies, and hats is by browsing sites like ebay from users like you and me.
I still have my old gaia hats, plushies, underwear, and pins they are sure highly prized collectibles now. you're giving me ideas of selling an extra at a high premium.
I didn't know about the redbubble shop. emotion_kirakira So many cool shirts on here! gonk

Cat

*hugs watermeat plush*

so happy i got something before the shop closed.
those giant coco and kitty plushies were crazy.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I have an OMG hat, grunny slippers, grunny plushie, black G-corp t-shirt with grunny on the back x 2, some stationery and a folder.
Oh, I also have two other shirts. One is white with a skull and hearts on it, one is light blue with mini angel wings and a face. Wow, that's a lot. XD

My grunny: User Image

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I really wish I would have bought a giant grunny. But they were so expensive... $200-300. sweatdrop

User Image

Seeker

Gaia should seriously get in on this. I have my Gwee keychain somewhere...

Golden Gaian

I remember having an OMFG hat. I wonder where it went, I felt so fly wearing it.
(im reality I looked stupid as ********)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I miss seeing the IRL shop, I kinda liked the mini wing hairclips. Hopefully that feature besides redbubble will come back someday.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I own a Gwee plushie that I got for X-mas a few years ago. At one of my first cons, I bought my friend a Water Meat plush since she loved them so much on Gaia.

Only merchandise I regret not getting were the pajama pants. They looked really cute and comfortable.

Moonlight Dragon

I have seen a few items on e-bay here and there. Not too expensive, either. I am happy that I got my Gwee and Grunny before the shop closed. My sis bought me the set of hair clippies (angelic/demonic) a few years ago for Christmas which I love dearly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff