Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I just got finished cleaning and re-organizing my room,
and in the process of dusting my stuffed animals shelf,
(Yes, I am 21 with the same stuffed animal shelf from when I was 15)
I found a Coco and Kiki plush that I got for a birthday from a fellow Gaian friend.

Long nostalgic explanation made short, I reeeaaaaally want to browse and buy a couple more cute plushies.
Too bad they don't sell them anymore. sad
Does Gaia put them out there for sale when they do Offline events like cons?
I waaaaaant burning_eyes

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
They stopped in recent years online and off. only see t-shirts being sold by gaia artists on redbubble.com
Gaia Online used to sale them at conventions in their respective booths as far back as 2005 then stopped sometime in 2008 or 2009. Strictly speaking at Anime Expo. Then the following year a handful were given out as prizes. From then on mostly digital stuff and trading cards.
The only way to get the classic plushies, and hats is by browsing sites like ebay from users like you and me.
I still have my old gaia hats, plushies, underwear, and pins they are sure highly prized collectibles now. you're giving me ideas of selling an extra at a high premium.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I think they closed their shop down because the company, or whatever it was, decided to play unfairly and take most or all of the profits made by selling Gaia merchandise, so they stopped selling them. :/

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I have my cat scratch hat. smile so warm in the winter. They don't make them like used to...

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I am still saddened by this. My "maybe someday I'll buy a hat/plushie/keychain" has turned into "Past self, Y U NO buy Gaia merchandise!!"

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I love my gaia merch:

x2 Grunny Plush
x1 OMG Plush
Aekea Rejected Olympics T-Shirt
Red Winged T-Shirt
G-Corp T-Shirt
zOMG! Gnome Army Sweater
Angelic Mini's Hair Clips
Kiki & Emote Stickers

It was a shame that the store didn't pan out they had awesome stuff at such great price points.

GKWorld's website has some of the items for sale at inflated prices but I've never used that site before so I dunno if its legit or not.

Familiar Trickster

there was a pair jammys that I wanted but now I cannot them.
Strangely enough the only thing I wanted from the list of items was the panties. A darn shame I didn't get them. I could always buy them used on e-bay for what... 1mil? ;3

Interesting Nerd

I have a Kiki and a Watermeat plushie. The Kiki has been in the windshield of every car I have owned since I was give it.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nights-Rune
I have my cat scratch hat. smile so warm in the winter. They don't make them like used to...

That's how I actually got into Gaia Online. Cause of that hat. I have a friend who owns one and I started asking about it. The rest, is history 3nodding

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Enforcer666
Nights-Rune

That's how I actually got into Gaia Online. Cause of that hat. I have a friend who owns one and I started asking about it. The rest, is history 3nodding

It is such a good hat. I know I used to have the OMG hat but I fear that it got stolen. crying

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I have two pairs of angelic mini hair pins in my room, one dragging, and the coco kitty keychain, san the chain, sits next to my monitor. I bought from their shop back in 2011, and I remember a previous topic on Gaia merch. Someone came in and said that even though the people who handled the shop did them wrong, they would still like it if people bought the stuff. I myself wish for that gaia shirt with the mini wings, and the ?th(can't remember which) anniversary t shirt. emo

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I own a afk kiki coco plushies shirts scruncies sweat band now my shirts don't fit I got them as a Xmas gift from a ex and didn't ask for my size just chose a small

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Yureiaa Hearts
I just got finished cleaning and re-organizing my room,
and in the process of dusting my stuffed animals shelf,
(Yes, I am 21 with the same stuffed animal shelf from when I was 15)
I found a Coco and Kiki plush that I got for a birthday from a fellow Gaian friend.

Long nostalgic explanation made short, I reeeaaaaally want to browse and buy a couple more cute plushies.
Too bad they don't sell them anymore. sad
Does Gaia put them out there for sale when they do Offline events like cons?
I waaaaaant burning_eyes

You could probably find some original ones on Etsy, if you're okay with buying some dusty stuff.

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
daydreamer_girl
I am still saddened by this. My "maybe someday I'll buy a hat/plushie/keychain" has turned into "Past self, Y U NO buy Gaia merchandise!!"

See, this is prime example of how I'm starting to feel each time I look at my Kiki.
A friend also let me borrow her WTF hat for a convention once...
Ohhhh sooooo comfyyyy and coooool~

Now I'm just stuck here grumbling. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas