Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Recently one of the admins gave away the rest of her gaia merchandise that she had left, so maybe they're all out now :/

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've been wanting an OMG hat and an ORLY hat for years, when they were on the site I was too young to be able to afford them, but when I was old enough to be able to get them on my own I couldn't because they were gone.

I've found a number of knockoff OMG hats, but I've had no luck finding and ORLY hat. I'd pay a pretty penny for either of them if I could just find them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'm kicking myself for not ordering one of the KiKi plushies when I had the chance to years ago.
Whether it was a small plushie or one of the three foot plushies (I think that's the size), I would have loved it!

I remember seeing photos of the big KiKis in the Gaia headquarters a few times.
It was always cool seeing KiKi in such a realistic scenes. 3nodding

Hallowed Prophet

I know I have an OMG somewhere in the back of my closet. It's probably time to unearth it. XD

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Chuva De Estrelas
Strangely enough the only thing I wanted from the list of items was the panties. A darn shame I didn't get them. I could always buy them used on e-bay for what... 1mil? ;3

Used Panties does not sound like a good idea. neutral

Gaia Artists have a RedBubble store but its just shirts no plushies or other accessories

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Chuva De Estrelas

Why so serious? 4laugh

Well than you are wasting my time. I don't want to see it if all it carries are shirts. I want panties.

lol as long as panties off e-bay don't come with bonus skid marks.

I was posting the link for the forum in general, didn't feel like making a separate post : shrug :

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I've got a Kiki plushie and an Omnomnom hat while my brother has the matching Coco plushie <3

I miss seeing them for sale at conventions and on the site.

Receiver

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-sighs- Maan, you have no idea of how much I REALLY want a Coco and Kiki Plushie. emo

Since I can't buy any on the internet store nor to go to the convention, I was out of luck when trying to get one of them. gonk

-~--~-

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The Enforcer666
Nights-Rune
I have my cat scratch hat. smile so warm in the winter. They don't make them like used to...

That's how I actually got into Gaia Online. Cause of that hat. I have a friend who owns one and I started asking about it. The rest, is history 3nodding

mad Hai Wil <3

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
VitaminDean
Recently one of the admins gave away the rest of her gaia merchandise that she had left, so maybe they're all out now :/

gonk
Nuuuu. That's an awful thought.
That settles it. Next time Dj Helsing hits up Hawaii for Kawaii Kon,
I'm harassing him about the topic.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I have a Water Meat plushie that I still completely love, a Kiki that I got free at a con once, and a G Corp t-shirt that I still wear sometimes.

I used to have a 2007 Convention Tour shirt that I also won at a con, and I wore it all the time for about a year, but then I was consumed with Gaia-hate and gave it to Goodwill.

TRUE STORY: My Water Meat once visitd the LaBrea Tar Pits.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
A couple years back they were tossing out free merch to people at cons. DJ Helsing would run around the panel room throwing plushies and shirts.

IRL Noob

I'm soooo disappointed that they're completely discontinued & not continued with another company or w/e.

THOSE BLACK PJ PANTS ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE THINGS EVER.
And mine are falling apart from so much use. :c I've had them forever.

I really want to get another pair. BUT I CANT. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces