Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Below is a dream I had last night, which I think is easily the strangest Gaia-related dream I've ever had.

It may not seem Gaia-related when you start reading it, but I swear that it is. sweatdrop

Seth's Dream
David Schwimmer (Ross from Friends) was on an island with a pig, and an old black guy with a beard. Ross was also black, for some reason. The man told Ross that they should get married, but then decided that Ross should marry the pig.

The black guy could talk to the pig, and said that the pig was actually somebody that Ross would remember from the island that they were on. Some blonde guy was on an island talking to God about some prophecy, and then Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons were also talking to God about it coming true.

There was a tidal wave threatening to wash the blonde guy away, or something, but when it hit him nothing happened and he just continued to talk to God.

Then I went into a library on the island with my friend, and the librarian stole my friend's dictionary.

I then fell asleep (the above all happened on Gaia in the form of a video, apparently), and when I woke up I came back on and saw lots of GCD threads discussing the event. But everyone was typing in pink, and the GCD had been remodelled like Gambino's mansion. o_O

The GCD had analysed the event and come up with most of the things I'd noticed; that the planet was called Shermack and that the guys were talking to God.

They also brought to my attention that at a certain time whilst I was absent the sky went cloudy, there were thunderstorms and everything, the blonde guy finished and the pig transformed into Billie Piper, Ross' 13th wife, The librarian was Billie Piper's mother, and apparently the transformation had really cool graphics.

It was about this time when I startied asking my Computing Lecturer at college if he knew where I could download the new video, and he just looked at me blankly.

I have now woken up and realised that I don't even remember going to sleep last night in the first place. I'm sorry if it doesn't make much sense, I wrote it the second I woke up in order to catch it before I lost it.

Now, what I want to know is if dreams about Gaia are a form of ESP (Extra Sensory Perception), or simply the result of an over-active imagination.

Do you know you're a major plot weasel when you start dreaming about plot advancements?

When you dream about Gaia, do you picture the forums, or imagine yourself as your avatar walking around and talking to people? Perhaps a mixture of both?

My apologies if this is a repeat thread; I know it's been done before, but I don't believe in necromancy.

EDIT:
I don't know how it fits in to the above dream, or even if it does, but I distinctly dreaming that 'Dragon Warrior X' was Cloud Strife's default name on FFVII. gonk

IRL Gekko

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I had a dream of Gaia once sweatdrop My online lover was mixed into my real life slightly.. We took my dogs for their usual late night walk, let them run wild at the oval, laid in the grass and watched the stars for a while, then had a make-out session sweatdrop redface

Not exactly a plot thing, but a dream of Gaia nontheless..

It would be super cool if your dream-plot came true eek

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Harushka
I had a dream of Gaia once sweatdrop My online lover was mixed into my real life slightly.. We took my dogs for their usual late night walk, let them run wild at the oval, laid in the grass and watched the stars for a while, then had a make-out session sweatdrop redface

Not exactly a plot thing, but a dream of Gaia nontheless..

It would be super cool if your dream-plot came true eek

Aww. 4laugh

I disagree that it'd be super-cool... I think it would just be really strange. I'd probably stop coming on Gaia if that was actually an event. sweatdrop

IRL Gekko

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
If half my dreams came true.. i dunno what i'd do.

I've allways liked mental powers, Telekinesis, Telepathy and such. ESP would be an odd thing to have... especially to work out if something was real or not. domokun

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zekeroth
If half my dreams came true.. i dunno what i'd do.

I've allways liked mental powers, Telekinesis, Telepathy and such. ESP would be an odd thing to have... especially to work out if something was real or not. domokun

Some of my dreams have come true, but then if you analyze anything enough you're going to find what you're looking for.

I don't wake up and say: "Hmm, well, that's going to happen." Something happens and I think: "Hmm, that's kind of like a dream I had once." xd
Gosh, not this many people replied to my Gaia Dreams thread. gonk

But that's okay. I bear no ill will towards you. 3nodding

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Rachael
Gosh, not this many people replied to my Gaia Dreams thread. gonk

But that's okay. I bear no ill will towards you. 3nodding

Sorry. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit