Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Hey guys, I've come to a sudden realisation. I've been on Gaia since '05 and I realised that I've never actually seen my gold count go past a million. I think 500k is probably the highest I've seen it at any given point. Now that I admitted that, I feel a strange sense of relief. At the same time, I realise this has given me an opportunity to explore the idea of...dun, dun, dun! A bucket list. I almost want to play the game "Never have I ever..."

So I think my bucket list would be to:
-catch a decent fish in the durem reclamation facility
-Make over 1mil
-Vend something over 100k
-Make NPC fanart

...Aaaand that's all that I can think of at the top of my head.

So peeps, do you have a bucket list?
Bonus, If Gaia were to close down tommorrow, what would you be doing in your last hours?

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Carpe diem... but having said that, I make no plans, so I have no disappointments.

I guess, if I HAD to think of a goal, it would be to raise my Alchemy level some more... but I rarely have the motivation to earn gold to do so...

A simple life means no problems. cool
Hmm, my bucket list would definitely be
-attend all the events I missed out.
-particularly the zomg events

Precious Treasure

Mine would be to post something relevant in each forum and subforum that's possible to post in. There are so many that I've just never touched before.

Smitten Businessman

I actually think that after ~10yrs I've done pretty much everything I really wanted to do here. Of course I would like to finish my quests and stuff, but there's almost always something new to quest for. If Gaia shut down I would mainly just miss talking to people here.

For a while I wanted to fish enough to get an Angelic Rod, but I just don't have the time or the patience, and I'm okay with not having it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
-make a cameo in the Manga.

Uhhhh. That's really it.

Stellar Succubus

Eliante
Mine would be to post something relevant in each forum and subforum that's possible to post in. There are so many that I've just never touched before.

I thought this'd be a great one too, until I realised there are RP forums. Stuffed there. I don't RP. I RP for money in real life (not what you think but close enough), not at all competent at translating that into online skills. So that's out for me! Good luck! Have you gone very far with it? Found any new and good forums that you didn't know existed because of ticking this one slowly off your Gaia Bucket List?

I think I'd like to see my gold count rise above 10m. It's never gone above 10m. At most, 7m?

I guess is to do 3 free headshots (almost) daily until infinity. I'm no stellar artist, I'm under no illusions there. This isn't false modesty, either! I am genuinely mediocre. I find it relaxing and enjoyable to give people free art. It's purely hobby zone for me. Hence why I do not charge! I haven't kept count but I'd say I've done about fifty headshots. I wonder if I could do a thousand? Seems like a nice round number.

I'd do a free headshot for everyone in the GCD, but I prefer to give free art to those that post in my thread. I don't like surprise gifting my work to people because I don't want for them to feel any cause for false gratitude, there are so many amazing artists, it'd be like shoveling dirt at the foot of a mountain.

clarion's King

Super Model

Only thing I'd want to do is win an item design contest, though there hasn't been one that has interested me yet. If a weapon contest came out, I'd be giving 100% towards that.

If Gaia were to close down tomorrow, I'd be gathering contact info from friends—though most of the ones I want to keep in contact with are already on my Facebook, so it really doesn't matter. I'd also be saving as many graphic images as possible; banners, backgrounds, store fronts, avatars, etc.

As far as actual items go, there are only 2 (pre-alchemy) that I've never had in my inventory before (borrowed or otherwise): Panda Hat and the Gold Medal. It would be nice to make outfits with those two without the use of Tektek.

The only items I really want, but don't have the patience for, are Manslayer, and the feathered alchemy wings.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
zOMG!:
Level all rings to 12 and finish all quests
Alchemy:
Reach level 10 and create backwings
Items:
Own an OMG hat again

I shudder at the thought of gaia closing, but if tragedy struck I would spend the last days getting contact info from friends and saving as much content as I could from the site. Art, screenshots etc...

Precious Treasure

VVhip
Eliante

I thought this'd be a great one too, until I realised there are RP forums. Stuffed there. I don't RP. I RP for money in real life (not what you think but close enough), not at all competent at translating that into online skills. So that's out for me! Good luck! Have you gone very far with it? Found any new and good forums that you didn't know existed because of ticking this one slowly off your Gaia Bucket List?

I think I'd like to see my gold count rise above 10m. It's never gone above 10m. At most, 7m?

I guess is to do 3 free headshots (almost) daily until infinity. I'm no stellar artist, I'm under no illusions there. This isn't false modesty, either! I am genuinely mediocre. I find it relaxing and enjoyable to give people free art. It's purely hobby zone for me. Hence why I do not charge! I haven't kept count but I'd say I've done about fifty headshots. I wonder if I could do a thousand? Seems like a nice round number.

I'd do a free headshot for everyone in the GCD, but I prefer to give free art to those that post in my thread. I don't like surprise gifting my work to people because I don't want for them to feel any cause for false gratitude, there are so many amazing artists, it'd be like shoveling dirt at the foot of a mountain.

I don't really rp myself, so it will definitely be stepping out of my comfort zone. I suppose that's part of what having a bucket list is about. I am surprised at all the subforums there actually are out there. They can get really special interest.

Dangerous Rogue

Own an 03, I guess?

But they are so ugly...

Fashionable Vampire

My bucket list:
Win 1st place in Original Arenas at least 10+ times
Clean out all my wishlists
Win at least 2 RIG pets when playing a RIG
Get to Alchemy level 10
Have a successful gold income on the site
Be featured avatar at least 4 more times

The thought of the site closing, it kinda unnerves me, as it's a way to unwind before and after college.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Two things that I would like to do (that aren't item-related) include obtaining all alchemy formulas and obtaining all zOMG recipes. Not to make, mind you, but just to have a full set of them.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
get every cat item on gaia, that is all i need to do

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Einrick
Two things that I would like to do (that aren't item-related) include obtaining all alchemy formulas and obtaining all zOMG recipes. Not to make, mind you, but just to have a full set of them.

but the wing formulas are rare enough as it is, there's no point in having one sit in storage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff