Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gaian animals???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

BreeA
that would be so kool.. I would love to have a cat and a horse...

Rin Solaris
I, personally, would love to have a panda ...
I'd love to have a rabbit, dragon, dog, hamster or ferret. And some others............ 3nodding But not all at once.
Curly_biscuit
BreeA

Rin Solaris
I'd love to have a rabbit, dragon, dog, hamster or ferret. And some others............ 3nodding But not all at once.

of course.. I just thought the idea would just be a good way to be more unique... it would be kool if they were working on it.. but who knows...
I am going to have to get going soon. I will be back later on.. I am on Vacation currently... so.. my time in limited...
BreeA
Curly_biscuit
BreeA

Rin Solaris

of course.. I just thought the idea would just be a good way to be more unique... it would be kool if they were working on it.. but who knows...
Shame we can't find out.............
Curly_biscuit
BreeA
Curly_biscuit
BreeA

Rin Solaris

Shame we can't find out.............

just found a similar discussion in the home forum...
I am going to get going.. ttyl okay.. I want to keep playing Kindom Hearts.. I am on Vacation at my cousins house.. and I only have a few more days to play it later.. I will be back
BreeA
I am going to get going.. ttyl okay.. I want to keep playing Kindom Hearts.. I am on Vacation at my cousins house.. and I only have a few more days to play it later.. I will be back
Good, because you're one of the few decent people on gaia!
Curly_biscuit
BreeA
Good, because you're one of the few decent people on gaia!

thanks... I understand... I hate how mean people can be.. along with greety...
yes I want a kanguroo in my back yard
I think it'd be cuteif you could have a cat/dog/rabbit etc in your avatar.. i'm sure they'd be really expensive though.
There we are. A new signature graphic to reflect my desires. Liam and a panda. Yay!
Rin Solaris
There we are. A new signature graphic to reflect my desires. Liam and a panda. Yay!
*huggles* thanx for showing us this topic didn't see it sweatdrop
Actually, what I'd like to see is more of a chance to do avatars that are 'Kemono' (i.e. beast-types) The 'Nekojin', fox and racoon looks with ears and tail are cute, but...

I'm CopperCheetah. The 'cheetah' is in there for a reason.

(He waves.)
I'm like there to be animals...there's the ducky hat ducks, but that's it. And personally, while the ducks are kinda cute, ducks aren't my thing and the hate to me is ugly.
CopperCheetah
Actually, what I'd like to see is more of a chance to do avatars that are 'Kemono' (i.e. beast-types) The 'Nekojin', fox and racoon looks with ears and tail are cute, but...

I'm CopperCheetah. The 'cheetah' is in there for a reason.

(He waves.)

It would be good to have animal type avatars, and pets to. There must be some way of suggesting these things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff