Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gaian animals???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

wow. when I was here last it was only a few pages. and I was so sad... but now it is seven.. yeah.... it is nice... yeah!!!
Just think, if we had Gaia animals Pet Shops would open and it would look cool on our profiles!! Seriously, though, they're already selling collars, ears, paws, tails, and other animal-related clothing! So why couldn't they start animals as well? domokun
BreeA
yeah. that was the whole point.. it would be to more yourself more unique..

Bohemian Baby
sounds cool! Would the animals be displayed in your avi? Could there be a ferret???? 0.0

Invisible Flying Ferrets of Doom!
Jin_Kazuma
i like pet but as long its not like neopet. heart But skip that i like Huskies and Dragon .

I so agree. that is what no one was understanding. when I first started this talk yesterday. I wouldn't want it to be like neopets...
lol... hmm... alright.. I am back on the computer.

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
great idea!!! biggrin *+*imagines cute little puppy beside avi*+*
It would be nice to have animals at gaia. But they are not like a piece of clothing. You would have to spend your gold to feed it. domokun
KidChaos
It would be nice to have animals at gaia. But they are not like a piece of clothing. You would have to spend your gold to feed it. domokun

I wouldn't want to spend gold to feed it... I wouldn't want to feed it.. I would just want it to be there. if you feed it, it would be like neopets.. and well.. that is the point to not be exactly like everything else.
LunarStar11
great idea!!! biggrin *+*imagines cute little puppy beside avi*+*

yeah... hope it happens...
Have them beside your avie!!! ^o^
that would actually be kinda kool
I think that that's a pretty cool idea! Because I would so want a monkey ^^ Plus, it's something to do after you've gotten the outfit you've always dreamed of or something ^^;
Nasrin
I think that that's a pretty cool idea! Because I would so want a monkey ^^ Plus, it's something to do after you've gotten the outfit you've always dreamed of or something ^^;

I think it would just add more.. give more possiblilities for individual personalities.
Atarie
that would actually be kinda kool

blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out