Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
There are two people under the male section i know are females xD

Its done by base (I think). XD lol

But I found that to be pretty funny too.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fractale
heard of the name. Not familiar with anything else from it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I kinda wish I had known about this beforehand so that I could have nominated some stuff. D:

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ho hoho ho ho 34 of my nominations got in twisted

thank you to whoever nominated gino x meili crying i told sisky i use a female base, though i preferably consider my non-body avatars to be genderless.

/breaks gender confines!!

it sort of feels like not a lot of people nominated stuff though xd I mean, even one of those categories are empty of nominees crying i should've nominated an international thread *snaps fingers* dang.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
There are two people under the male section i know are females xD

Its done by base (I think). XD lol

But I found that to be pretty funny too.

EE and Denham are girls for sure.
But EE also has a girl base.
We were talking about it in comments before.
It's the internet you can never really tell =p

Distinct Explorer

Existential Existence
ho hoho ho ho 3 of my nominations got in twisted

thank you to whoever nominated gino x meili crying i told sisky i use a female base, though i preferably consider my non-body avatars to be genderless.

it sort of feels like not a lot of people nominated stuff though xd I mean, even one of those categories are empty of nominees crying i should've nominated an international thread *snaps fingers* dang.
I noticed that empty international nominee post. Maybe the place needs more traffic for people to know about it and to have actually nominated something.

you may not have ships I agree with, outside of the Dark Refection, but you do always have beautiful avi's, Exi. 'Grats on getting nominated.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fractale
Existential Existence

I noticed that empty international nominee post. Maybe the place needs more traffic for people to know about it and to have actually nominated something.

you may not have ships I agree with, outside of the Dark Refection, but you do always have beautiful avi's, Exi. 'Grats on getting nominated.

so we meet again, my sworn enemy. *draws out sword*
hey Meilio made an appearance on Dropplr!! Oh yeaaahh!! that's way better than dark reflection!
btw congrats on your nomination. xd tbh that was the most surreal thing i've ever read on Gaia aside from CB posts. no offense man.
The International forum actually gets quite a bit of traffic. it's probably just that there were not a lot of people from a variety of areas from Gaia nominating stuff.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Congrats to the nominees! whee heart heart

-~--~-

Distinct Explorer

Existential Existence
Fractale
Existential Existence

so we meet again, my sworn enemy. *draws out sword*
hey Meilio made an appearance on Dropplr!! Oh yeaaahh!! that's way better than dark reflection!
btw congrats on your nomination. xd tbh that was the most surreal thing i've ever read on Gaia aside from CB posts. no offense man.
The International forum actually gets quite a bit of traffic. it's probably just that there were not a lot of people from a variety of areas from Gaia nominating stuff.
oh yeah. I noticed that. 'grats on getting that recognized, I suppose.....
._.
hn....
hnnnn....
*turns on giant magnet to disarm you of your sword*
no offense taken.

does it? I had no idea. I guess you're right though. There weren't many nominations in most categories. I just didn't expect there to be any blanks.

Tricky Cat

Not sure they took screencaps of the avatars at right times.
A couple of the avatars in both gender nominee sections look like trash, but I'm guessing its because of poorly timed admin grabbies.

Im too lazy to vote though, so I wont.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Rabid-Turtle

Oh My Gosh Oh my Gosh I was nominated for best sig. Whoever did it thank you and WOW! I'm excited

Gunna be the best birthday ever!

Same here! I wonder who nominated me?

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
This somehow feels like a popularity contest so i think im gonna pass, but congrats on the nominees i guess o.o

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
To celebrate my nomination, I think I'm going to dress my avatar up in formal wear like a movie star going to the Oscars. cat_whee

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
I hate popularity contests like this.
That said, I made sure to not vote for people I dislike

the system works

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
To keep things a bit more neutral, there should be a staff alert about the event.

That way it isn't just the GCD and friends of those nominated voting. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces