Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

Meromictic
Winter Hue
I love that someone nominated me for best male outfit. heart
Thank you o' wonderful user(s) that did that. I am very humbled. redface
I have to tell users that I use the male base all the time. o 3 o
Anyways, I know what users I am voting for. I look up to a few of them. emotion_kirakira

PS: I must admit thought, that isn't one of my favorite outfits. XD
But I am glad someone liked it enough to nominate it. o u o
lol same

I knew a friend had nominated another avatar of mine. I just didn't think that the one up there would have been nominated too.

I'm glad Fractale was nominated in the Best Surreal Post/Topic. No lie. I read his threads and walk away from my computer every time. I'M JUST THAT CONFUSED I DON'T UNDERSTAND my poor brain ;.;

Yeah, that outfit was just me playing with the new Song of Amour evo and the new MC.
However I am still flattered that it was liked. On nominators, you make me man-blush. redface

Oh my goodness, YES. Fractale, he is a dear, but I have no idea what he is going on about half the time. I still enjoy reading his weekly mini-novels.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meromictic
Winter Hue
Anyways, I know what users I am voting for. I look up to a few of them. emotion_kirakira

lol same

I knew a friend had nominated another avatar of mine. I just didn't think that the one up there would have been nominated too.

I'm glad Fractale was nominated in the Best Surreal Post/Topic. No lie. I read his threads and walk away from my computer every time. I'M JUST THAT CONFUSED I DON'T UNDERSTAND my poor brain ;.;
I am definitely with you on the Fractale thing.

I didn't even have to look at the other nominees to know where my vote should lie.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

The interesting thing about this contest is that it's going to make me want to read some users posts that I would more than likely never come across otherwise. I want to check out all the contestants before I vote though Should make the Awards that much more exciting. 3nodding

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Winter Hue
Meromictic
Winter Hue

lol same

Yeah, that outfit was just me playing with the new Song of Amour evo and the new MC.
However I am still flattered that it was liked. On nominators, you make me man-blush. redface

Oh my goodness, YES. Fractale, he is a dear, but I have no idea what he is going on about half the time. I still enjoy reading his weekly mini-novels.

I'm so happy with the surprise nom though. X3 Like, I honestly didn't think anyone else would send an email. lol

I love reading the threads he makes but I believe that w/e I post in his threads would never be as awesome. XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So... I don't think Weird Fox's "Comedic Post" was actually supposed to be comedic. :/

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
So... I don't think Weird Fox's "Comedic Post" was actually supposed to be comedic. :/

I agree. While it is funny, the user did seem upset over being timed out.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meromictic
Yeata Zi

I agree. While it is funny, the user did seem upset over being timed out.
Yuh.

Kinda...oddd

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I know who nominated me so I can't say I'm TOO surprised, though I am surprised that I made it into the final group of male avis. I don't see myself winning but I really appreciate the support and thoughtfulness of the particular someone who nominated me (who also happens to be among the other nominees which makes me much happier than my own nomination).
Holy crap I was nominated. O_o How did they even find that thread? Is it even eligible, seeing how old it is? sweatdrop

I wish I'd sent in nominations...

Perfect Businessman

Hey, I had that same feeling keiii. Only I don't even art well, just decent at editing. I don't belong on that list.

emotion_0A0

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I haven't followed this contest at all and don't plan on voting, but... I went to look at that Fractale post out of curiosity, and I completely didn't' remember having read it before but apparently I had because I had already downvoted it rofl

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Good Luck Nominees.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I cannot believe that I was nominated for my post format. When the announcement came out a while back for these awards, I never thought much of it since I figured it would never apply to me. I do not know who the users were who nominated me, but thank you, forever! Landing in the top five finalists for the post format category is already amazing in itself. I did not think that anyone actually noticed or cared about my post format this much.

" Shutting down. "

Distinct Explorer

I remember the event being mentioned not to long ago. Wasn't interested in it, really. But my interest became piqued when I logged on, just now, to see that I've been nominated for an award! What a complete shock that was for me! redface I've never even thought that anyone- apparently from the GCD- would even consider someone like me, who can only bring crackplot theories, which I wouldn't even think would make a big impact on anyone, for a nomination. Wow. WOW! I don't even care if I win anything. Just the thought of someone thinking of me and one of my topics enough to do something like that. crying I'm touched.

Distinct Explorer

Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I cannot believe that I was nominated for my post format. When the announcement came out a while back for these awards, I never thought much of it since I figured it would never apply to me. I do not know who the users were who nominated me, but thank you, forever! Landing in the top five finalists for the post format category is already amazing in itself. I did not think that anyone actually noticed or cared about my post format this much.

" Shutting down. "
You have a very memorable/ creepy post style. 'Grats on getting nominated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff