Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Defender

Chibi Halo
          So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

Chibi, I can't thank you enough for that amazing write-up you did for me. And yet at the same time, I just don't know what else to say other than thank you so very much! sweatdrop

Kawaii Spirit

17,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
The awards was really exciting and I was surprised at how nervous I was waiting for the results. This site captivates me so. XD

Cute Bunny

27,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh well. maybe next time.-shrugs- I don't even know who won.

Barton Senshi

MasturChef
Chibi Halo
          So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

Chibi, I can't thank you enough for that amazing write-up you did for me. And yet at the same time, I just don't know what else to say other than thank you so very much! sweatdrop

Hey with what you did for the team with your group in organizing who was doing what and when it made jumping off that frog not seem so repetitive and boring. You really did deserve it.

Fluffy Bear

22,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
keiiii
Holy crap I was nominated. O_o How did they even find that thread? Is it even eligible, seeing how old it is? sweatdrop

I wish I'd sent in nominations...

You do have great art. 3nodding

Kawaii Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i kind of wish i had known this existed even though i probably wouldn't have nominated anyone or been nominated. sad

Fluffy Cat

19,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Oh well. maybe next time.-shrugs- I don't even know who won.

weren't you in the nominees, there's only two people i nominated that made it to the nominees thread and i got a pm about getting the prize for nominating a winner.

I'm curious which one won.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces