Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

n o i r i s t
Trinisette
n o i r i s t
I buy groceries/small to semi-expensive "respsonsible" crap on my credit card --& pay it off promptly--& build up good credit history --& get a mortgage with my bf. Oh, what fun adult life is.

I hope you will able to pay it off after next month, because that's a lot of money to "catch up" on. :/
not really i get a nice paycheck next week 8D

plus more overtime during the holiday season

man your living the american dream!

Oh, well, that's alright then.

Hah, hardly. sweatdrop
I was going to buy a d***o from the local seeeex shop around here... I thought id put it in pixels... so it went from purchasing a $25 vibrator/d***o to 1.2k pixels

lol wink

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Trinisette
n o i r i s t
Trinisette
n o i r i s t
I buy groceries/small to semi-expensive "respsonsible" crap on my credit card --& pay it off promptly--& build up good credit history --& get a mortgage with my bf. Oh, what fun adult life is.

I hope you will able to pay it off after next month, because that's a lot of money to "catch up" on. :/
not really i get a nice paycheck next week 8D

plus more overtime during the holiday season

man your living the american dream!

Oh, well, that's alright then.

Hah, hardly. sweatdrop
I was going to buy a d***o from the local seeeex shop around here... I thought id put it in pixels... so it went from purchasing a $25 vibrator/d***o to 1.2k pixels

lol wink

Um, okay. Well I'm glad you got some form of satisfaction in the end. lol

Partying Reveler

Calelith
Neon Wasteland

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

Got proof of that beyond just your word?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Beyond giving you a credit card statement and my Banned Account no i don't. I'm not about to give out my information to prove a point. They got me for what they called " botting " since i was spending and selling at a fast rate. I didn't argue the ban , i asked for my money back , but had already had this happen to me on another account when i let my cousin use my card to buy GC , but spent to much . I had already asked for a refund back , doing it again would have resulted in an IP ban . I decided to drop it and leave it be . The whole experience left me in a bad way since i had spent a large amount of money . I'm not mad , just learned my lesson . I don't spend large amounts of money on here anymore. It's not worth it to me , but anyone who wants to by all means. Just don't do what i did , cause it can be looked on as botting.

Newbie Noob

Neon Wasteland
Calelith
Neon Wasteland

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

Got proof of that beyond just your word?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Beyond giving you a credit card statement and my Banned Account no i don't. I'm not about to give out my information to prove a point. They got me for what they called " botting " since i was spending and selling at a fast rate. I didn't argue the ban , i asked for my money back , but had already had this happen to me on another account when i let my cousin use my card to buy GC , but spent to much . I had already asked for a refund back , doing it again would have resulted in an IP ban . I decided to drop it and leave it be . The whole experience left me in a bad way since i had spent a large amount of money . I'm not mad , just learned my lesson . I don't spend large amounts of money on here anymore. It's not worth it to me , but anyone who wants to by all means. Just don't do what i did , cause it can be looked on as botting.

oh wow... i think this was way before gaia cash was established i presume

and i believe you

and remember PV=NRT

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I don't really need the things on my wishlist so bad that I'd pay for them. Anyways I don't have any friends to share the excitement with anyways. They would all be like "Paper that is a waste of money"

Fluffy Trickster

Personally, i prefer to use it and go crazy at 3ds games, might even get ps3 games too.

heck, with that much money. i can even pay for css class. not sure how much that cost in us, but i think it can cover the fee here.

Protective Trash

Used to, as a single, child-free, mortgage-free, and car-free working lady. Loved putting in 56 hour weeks and working holidays during my late teens and early twenties. I really didn't have much outside of work, so work was what I did to keep myself happy.

Times have changed, though. I'm a stay-at-home wife/mother, recently married, having my first child in about a month, bought a new car, looking to buy a house in the next few years... I'm all sorts of different. Instead of junk for myself, it's all going to what I want for the little one. It's going to building a real life...or, what I prioritize as a real life now.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry but, what the hell is wrong with you??

Newbie Noob

Dinkaw
Sorry but, what the hell is wrong with you??
you emotion_awesome

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
rofl this whole thread

anyway I have a job but I stopped spending money here a while ago. whee

Newbie Noob

Bana Banana
rofl this whole thread

anyway I have a job but I stopped spending money here a while ago. whee
glad that im making you laugh blaugh

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I often wondered how many people use credit cards to buy these items. I tend to use my credit for emergencies only and when I am buying something for entertainment only spend using funds from my direct account.

It would just bother me to no end maxing my card on something like a website for it to shut down and I'm making payments on it still.

Rogue

Trinisette
Leasfy
Gimme the marionette bundle for cheap price plox Dx
150mil
Dx
I only have 90m D;
stranger discount? xP

Time-traveling Senshi

Doc Arkham
I often wondered how many people use credit cards to buy these items. I tend to use my credit for emergencies only and when I am buying something for entertainment only spend using funds from my direct account.

It would just bother me to no end maxing my card on something like a website for it to shut down and I'm making payments on it still.

A lot of people do but it's more than likely they're purchasing no more than twenty dollars worth of stuff at a time, like letters. It's a lot easier to buy multiples of letters going through the direct payment page from Paypal than it is going through the Cash Shop, especially when you might not have two grand in Cash or have an established paypal account.

Unstoppable Hoarder

I've never felt the need to waste that much money on something that isn't tangible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff