• Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette
I have a credit limit of 1.2k...

and i bought most of the 5000GC items like 2x's plus the bundles

good thing Im getting a pay check thats worth 2.5k for working overtime during the holidays

i may have all the items i want here on gaia now im in debt... im in debt for a couple more days until i pay off everything at once twisted emotion_dowant

Those who have a job... do you buy pixels? for an insane amount of GC?

lol

of the items you purchased, which would you say are worth in in the "long run" profit wise.
Or were you buying items for keeps?
your avi looks like tsuna 8D

fellow KHR FAN

ehh profit wise? prlly all the 5000GC items. eventually they'll prlly peak at 120mil soon as that happens ima sell them

for the long run i think wintergreen is worth it ;o atleast before they resell it after 6 months

I'm debating on what to purchase :/ I just started playing Gaia again so I'm not sure what to do...and thank you! Tsuna is the look I was going for heart KHR is awesome! also I was about to get wintergreen..but I wasn't completely sold on it.
Let's hope you don't regret spending that much money on pixels.
I really do.
sweatdrop

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sweet mother of God. I think I'd rather give that kind of money to a charity than Gaia, but you know. Pixels man."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

royalgamer22
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette

good thing Im getting a pay check thats worth 2.5k for working overtime during the holidays

i may have all the items i want here on gaia now im in debt... im in debt for a couple more days until i pay off everything at once twisted emotion_dowant

lol

of the items you purchased, which would you say are worth in in the "long run" profit wise.

fellow KHR FAN

ehh profit wise? prlly all the 5000GC items. eventually they'll prlly peak at 120mil soon as that happens ima sell them

for the long run i think wintergreen is worth it ;o atleast before they resell it after 6 months

I'm debating on what to purchase :/ I just started playing Gaia again so I'm not sure what to do...and thank you! Tsuna is the look I was going for heart KHR is awesome! also I was about to get wintergreen..but I wasn't completely sold on it.
enma is better (idk if you read the manga) but khr is over ;c just waiting for the new anime to be animated now

wintergreen looks good o.o just sell it before 6 months is up

then again the marionette bundle looks pretty slick too

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette

lol

fellow KHR FAN

enma is better (idk if you read the manga) but khr is over ;c just waiting for the new anime to be animated now

Enma is legit! I just couldn't come up with the items to make an avi like his, I'm sure if I put some effort into it I'd be able to find the right items, the manga was amazing! Wish they'd make the episodes based off it. T.T
Any advice on what items would be good to grab from the cash shop? besides wintergreen lol

Newbie Noob

royalgamer22
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette
royalgamer22
Trinisette

lol

fellow KHR FAN

Enma is legit! I just couldn't come up with the items to make an avi like his, I'm sure if I put some effort into it I'd be able to find the right items, the manga was amazing! Wish they'd make the episodes based off it. T.T
Any advice on what items would be good to grab from the cash shop? besides wintergreen lol
you might be interested in the marionette bundle. the marionettes are popular. (it comes with inverted marionette)

i only see the wintergreen and marrionette bundles to be worthy to keep in the long run

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Gaia didn't make you. You did that all on your own.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
So then... you're not going to be in debt...?

CRYBABY! STFU!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

i wish u hadn't but oh well.

Sparkly Animal

11,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cool Cat 500
It's up to everyone her- or himself what to do with money.
If you decide to waste your money into gambling, I gotta say, serves you right.

Hope you learned your lesson.
Better buy some pretty real clothes... or dolls.

Newbie Noob

Shiarka Jonless
So then... you're not going to be in debt...?

CRYBABY! STFU!
ima lick your clothes off

Newbie Noob

Sandshoes
It's up to everyone her- or himself what to do with money.
If you decide to waste your money into gambling, I gotta say, serves you right.

Hope you learned your lesson.
Better buy some pretty real clothes... or dolls.
i sleep naked redface

Mysterious Trickster

I do purchase pixels, but in no way would I ever max out my credit cards on this site. That's... wow... incredibly sad to me. But this is why you spend what you spend and I spend what I spend.

I could easily max mine out. I have a pretty big limit, but I'm saving it for Christmas and future trips to NYC and repairs for my car and other bills, like Sallie Mae.

What I'm saying is, fiscal responsibility is key and prioritizing what's important.

Spend what you want, and be happy I guess.

Ice-Cold Victory

I've never maxed out my credit card, and I think I would die of shame if I ever did by spending it all on Gaia.

Even though I feel guilty about spending $50 on here, I find it disturbingly easy to justify to myself. That's how I want to spend my money, I guess...which is weird because I have a hard time spending $40 on jeans IRL, and I feel even guiltier when spending $25 on makeup.

Tsukimio's Husbando

Aged Phantom

Wow thats...

congratulations?

Thanks for supporting Gaia Interactive. Now there will be more great deals in the future!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff