Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
because Gaia's not ******** stupid? why would Gaia celebrate a day dedicated to doing drugs? remember the cigarette thing? I mean, ******** come on.

Lavish Lunatic

I'd prefer it if gaia would give more attention to the innocent 'holidays'.. Like pancake day and talk-like-a-pirate day and (this is the 22nd of april) the national-jelly-bean day! 'Cause they're awesome! emotion_dowant

I think it's better than promoting tabacco/alcohol/drugs. Because those things are not cool.

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
    4/20 is retarded. National Weed Day.

Columbine happened on 4/20.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
It's my three year anniversary with my Fiance today. .3.

5,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i would honestly love to see few clothing designs with pot leaves and whatnot owo

Lavish Dark Elf

8,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mermaid Eater
Rascala Cat
I'd be surprised if dope heads could find the energy to celebrate anything.

Lol "dope heads"
you say that like its a bad thing.

Lavish Dark Elf

8,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mermaid Eater
Someone get the gravity bong, some rolling papers, and a bong or two.
lets get this party started! emotion_dealwithit
Yeeeeeaaah man.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Marijuana's illegal.
>_>

Lavish Dark Elf

8,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hi-Potion
Its also the Day Of Silence owo;;
And Hitler's bday
and the Stop Kony day xD;;
Gaia would probably talk about Day of Silence and Kony way before 4/20.

Stop Kony 2012 is dead, hahah, you won't hear much except for people laughing about the hype it temporarily got.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Burning Barbie
For today's date, I'd rather Gaia celebrate The Day of Silence rather than promoting smoking marijuana.

This.
You know, something with purpose.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Really, why would Gaia celebrate Hitler's Birthday? emotion_8c

Magic Hobo

I like how everybody's whinging about how celebrating it on Gaia would be promoting 'illegal' drug use. Here in California- the home of Gaia HQ, mind- it really kind of isn't.

Anyway, it'd be lulzy to have an item for it, but I'm not really sure what's left for them to make. We already have hippie stuff, a dime bag, high eyes... oh, no, wait, we don't have any glass pipes yet. A pretty brightly-colored glass pipe would make a good 4/20 tribute. ...And as they tell you in any pipe shop, their products are only for tobacco! If you say you're using it for pot, they'll kick you out! XD

I like when they make items for little holidays. The Pi Day slice was fun. They should definitely do an item for Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day, if only to make people shut the ******** up about it.

Indomitable Bro

processing data . . .
I live in california, I really had no idea it was illegal until I traveled to a different state.
That was a joke.
I wouldn't mind an item, but I can see the impending shitstorm that would ensue just by skimming this thread. Perhaps it's better Gaia stay neutral about it.
Just imagine how much the Gaia youngin's parents would s**t their pants in outrage if Gaia promoted smoking weed

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I like how everybody's whinging about how celebrating it on Gaia would be promoting 'illegal' drug use. Here in California- the home of Gaia HQ, mind- it really kind of isn't.

Anyway, it'd be lulzy to have an item for it, but I'm not really sure what's left for them to make. We already have hippie stuff, a dime bag, high eyes... oh, no, wait, we don't have any glass pipes yet. A pretty brightly-colored glass pipe would make a good 4/20 tribute. ...And as they tell you in any pipe shop, their products are only for tobacco! If you say you're using it for pot, they'll kick you out! XD

I like when they make items for little holidays. The Pi Day slice was fun. They should definitely do an item for Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day, if only to make people shut the ******** up about it.

They could make it like the cig or cigar with an actual stream of smoke that doesn't have sparklies attached to it. Like the smoking cigar pose in the Ebeneezer Carol item but without the additional snowflakes and sparkle s**t. I'm still bummed that the Sicilian Wiseguy only allows a smoldering cigar in your hand and not in your mouth.

I know that's an item I totally would use, and I really don't care about the importance of the day to begin with. Gaia's been great with bullshit referencing anyways and if they added a terribly cheesy PSA about it, I'd seriously have a grand ol time laughing about it.

Little items for holidays are pretty spiffy. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces