Welcome to Gaia! ::

DecayingThorn
...I have no clue what you said, but I'm pretty sure that I'm offended by it.

What I think your saying is that Gaia is to censored. Well then, thats your opinion, but there is NO FUDGIN' WAY they'll ever allow most of the stuff you talked about. I mean, do you honestly want to see people being murdered? Well then get some psychiatrict help.

Honestly...
No, no, I -think- he was saying that he likes that it's -not- censored.
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

What I think your saying is that Gaia is to censored. Well then, thats your opinion, but there is NO FUDGIN' WAY they'll ever allow most of the stuff you talked about. I mean, do you honestly want to see people being murdered? Well then get some psychiatrict help.

Honestly...

You sure? 'Cause I honestly can't tell...My poor widdle bwain unable to handle da confusion!
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

Honestly...

You sure? 'Cause I honestly can't tell...My poor widdle bwain unable to handle da confusion!
Well... No. sad I am not totally sure... I am assuming that maybe English is not his first language. But that's what I gathered from it. Heh.
Sarteck
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

Honestly...

Well... No. sad I am not totally sure... I am assuming that maybe English is not his first language. But that's what I gathered from it. Heh.

You're overly nice and understanding, y'know that?
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

Honestly...

I am NOT! sad See? I just ranted here! What's your problem???? biggrin
Sarteck
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

Honestly...

Ah, trying to protect your rep, just like a real Manly Gaian! crying I'm so touched...
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn
Sarteck
DecayingThorn

Ah, trying to protect your rep, just like a real Manly Gaian! crying I'm so touched...
>.< It's not about Rep, it's about me not being a nice little boy. Heh. I go off on things as much as the next person, and am just as hypocritical. Heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff