Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much gold do you think is a fair ammount for a ticket for something like the devils tail.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Do you play the money games?
And if so, can you answer my poll, please?
I'm just kinda curious, and please take it seriously.
Keep it around the 500 gold area. That way more people can buy a large mass of tickets and you can pull in a greater profit. 1k a ticket may seem like a larger profit, but not when someone starts buying ten or fifteen tickets at the 500 gold price.
Labtech676
Keep it around the 500 gold area. That way more people can buy a large mass of tickets and you can pull in a greater profit. 1k a ticket may seem like a larger profit, but not when someone starts buying ten or fifteen tickets at the 500 gold price.
That's basically what I was going to say. 3nodding I'd say keep it at about that price too, because if the tickets are cheaper more people will most likely buy more. 3nodding
Labtech676

I was thinking hire ticket price less tickets that have to be sold.

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'd pay upto 1k depending on the number of tickets, if i'm paying 1k for a ticket, i don't want there to be 700million slots available, they go on too long.
Labtech676

*nods* yep i totally agree
Well, I'd think it would really depend on how many slots you had.

That said, even with a very large amount, I think 500g /minimum/ per slot would be good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff