Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think it will change the way we roleplay as much as it will give us another way too roleplay. Everyone who prefers the forums and roleplay here and people who prefer the towns and roleplay there.

I just look at it as more choices.
Remember that roleplaying in a forum gives you the greatest possible character customization and roleplay creativity possible. Even if this Gaia Towns thing goes ahead, the forums will not be changed. The imagination one can use when writing can never be surpassed by perameters a pre-determined game can give.
I suppose >.<
(this is a mule)

Actually after a year being year on gaia i so hope it won't change i always loved the forums and besides posting is the best to get gold (right?) but im so happy that it'll be free (right?) always wanted to play mmorpg other than gunbound.(which got boring)
(i agreee with crimson_chaos)
Kyoto-Sama
(this is a mule)

Actually after a year being year on gaia i so hope it won't change i always loved the forums and besides posting is the best to get gold (right?) but im so happy that it'll be free (right?) always wanted to play mmorpg other than gunbound.(which got boring)
(i agreee with crimson_chaos)

It won't cost real money, but it costs gold to make a town and cost gold to put your house in one. So it's not 100% free XD
Kawaii Sempai
From what I can see Gaia Towns is going to be one of the greatest features ever to be released on Gaia. I have heard you can engage in Live Chat, Sit Down, Enter Home, and basically stuff you see on MMO Roleplaying Games. The question is "will it change our Roleplaying" in the forums?

I would absolutly LOVE to see gaia evolve into a kind of MMORPG, or thats what Gaia housing looks like, almost like Ragnarok.

It doesn't matter to me. I think I will always LOVE Gaia no matter what they decide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff