Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.don't scare me!
        earlier i was wondering if the forums got personified! you know, something like hetalia. i guess theyd have the common qualities usually assiociated to them, and i made this little thing in my head!

cb-tan is all random. would usually switch personalities (bc cb is made up if diff people) at times, cb is an a*****e, but most of the time cb would do giveaways and such. also, a huge chatterbox (haha /get out)
        gcd-tan is, ofc, hella involved with gaia. always updated with whats going on in this website, and favorite npc is nicolae (well thats what i saw here like wow nicolae fans everywhere) gcd knows the effect of ggs, and tries to educate fellow forums about them. can be srs at first, but has a fun-loving side.
        art shops, auctions, and freebies are triplets. they are naturally good at art, but their personalities are different from each other. freebies likes to experiment things, and usually offers free art to try diff art styles. auctions and shops are richer than their triplet, since they offer their art for a price. auctions has a loud voice bc of all that "highest bidder is x!" announcements.
        art requests has a whole gallery of art obtained from the triplets. art hunter, obviously.
        exchange is a high roller, swimming in money and in expensive items. said to be the greediest of all the forums.
        avatar talk is a fashionista, always dressed in the latest and trendiest styles. the dressing room is at's sibling and cant decide on an outfit. tends to ask at for fashion advice.

well thats all i can think of atm, ill prob add more when i get ideas.

EDIT; please take note that this thread is not meant to make fun of others/ridicule others! it's just for fun, okay? o u o

gaia_spoons
        what do you think the forums would look like as people/avatars? how about their typing styles? personalities?
        can you imagine them living together? would they make a good reality show? (what is this question)
        what would their relationships with each other be?
        do many of you like nicolae? just asking.

Aged Hoarder

All I see is Feedback-tan and GCD-tan giving each other the eye. stare

Comrade

oh yes
yessssssss

cb is a young girl who is a tryhard
she revolves her life around sex, relationships, and other petty stuff. she'll also be nice sometimes but it's usually fake to make herself look good.

gcd is a 21 yr old college student who is the definition of stuck up.
her dad is rich and pays all her bills, and she will refuse to talk to you if you're not popular.
she has a winter hue shrine in her closet.

art shops used to be a very lovely person! until she met a handsome hunk named inflation-kun
now she is like gcd, but not as bad.

gd is that one druggie that just hangs in the backgrounds

also the exchange is avatar talk's sugar daddy
where do you think they get all those hip and lovely items?

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
civilization II
oh yes
yessssssss

cb is a young girl who is a tryhard
she revolves her life around sex, relationships, and other petty stuff. she'll also be nice sometimes but it's usually fake to make herself look good.

gcd is a 21 yr old college student who is the definition of stuck up.
her dad is rich and pays all her bills, and she will refuse to talk to you if you're not popular.
she has a winter hue shrine in her closet.

art shops used to be a very lovely person! until she met a handsome hunk named inflation-kun
now she is like gcd, but not as bad.

gd is that one druggie that just hangs in the backgrounds

also the exchange is avatar talk's sugar daddy
where do you think they get all those hip and lovely items?

hahaha omg that part ab gcd xd
        at x exchange otp

Tiny Shapeshifter

I had a long post going for this, and and and... I accidentally x'd out the window. crying

In short (typical shoujo school life setting):

Gaia Community Discussion (GCD)
Vice President in student council. His/her mindset is all about Gaia/School and its populace in general, and can be found organizing events pretty often (event/item/etc lists).

Site Feedback (SF)
Fraternal twin of GCD, and lesser tolerable sibling of the two. Has trouble getting important things done due to explosive nature, especially when he/she have a civil conflict with oneself.

Chatterbox (CB)
The Class Clown. A humorous and laid back sort of fellow person. You can usually find him/her in the detention room for the smallest (and weirdest) of things (misplaced threads for example, lol).

The fashionista who either follows up with latest trends, or old trends, or no trends at all. He/she is often found asking friends for clothing advice.

Extended Discussion (ED), Music, Entertainment, etc
Students in random after school clubs. Semi-bookworm/geeky because they love to reference/quote things, especially when you hit them up on a topic they like.

The Exchange
That rich kid where everyone think a lot of people fawns over. Is actually a two-face because he/she can be a con-man (lowballs) or very kind and giving person (charity/quest subforums) at the same time.

Rare

This was actually a thing back in 2005? 06? that made little comics about the forums. GCD was an elitist b***h, GD was an alternative b***h, and nobody liked CB.

It was ******** awful. Many forum wars were started because of it.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Sir Black Tea
This was actually a thing back in 2005? 06? that made little comics about the forums. GCD was an elitist b***h, GD was an alternative b***h, and nobody liked CB.

It was ******** awful. Many forum wars were started because of it.
That's because 2005/6 was the era were prommies were still a thing (Gaia even joke about it with the ORLY MC mini comic). Nowadays, mentioning something like this ain't going to do much since people are all about the items, or share common enemies (like Gaia's CEO/marketing team).

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Sir Black Tea

omfg really? i think i just embarrased myself with this thread emotion_facepalm

Yen Quest

your idea is cute i like it! u v u
        anyway, i wasnt around during that time (i joined in 09) but can i ask what prommies are?

Comrade

cottoncandyFRIZZ
        hahaha omg that part ab gcd xd
        at x exchange otp

bonus: (gifs)
User Image

User Image

AT would look like moira but with a lot more accessories
emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
civilization II

they remind me of rpgs/dating sims www

Comrade

cottoncandyFRIZZ
civilization II

i can imagine all the neckbeards having gcd as a waifu
what forum would you date?
cat_rofl

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
civilization II
cottoncandyFRIZZ
civilization II

i can imagine all the neckbeards having gcd as a waifu
what forum would you date?
cat_rofl

probably any of the art forums.
        you?

Tiny Shapeshifter

cottoncandyFRIZZ
        your idea is cute i like it! u v u
        anyway, i wasnt around during that time (i joined in 09) but can i ask what prommies are?

It is as the name implies, "prom" - mie. Do you remember when television is all about the drama that goes on in high school, revolving around the next Prom King/Queen (the annoying side of popularity contests between teens and the like)? Yeah, it's all about who's the most popular in whatever forum. GCD made an effort to move out of the prommie phase by regularly bringing up the term "forum regulars" instead. Think of it (regular) like acquaintances, or classmates, which has less of a negative coin to the name. Prommies pretty much died out after that, but I do believe it also have to do with irl events where prommies are simply outdated/oldschool for the older crowds.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Yen Quest

It is as the name implies, "prom" - mie. Do you remember when television is all about the drama that goes on in high school, revolving around the next Prom King/Queen (the annoying side of popularity contests between teens and the like)? Yeah, it's all about who's the most popular in whatever forum. GCD made an effort to move out of the prommie phase by regularly bringing up the term "forum regulars" instead. Think of it (regular) like acquaintances, or classmates, which has less of a negative coin to the name. Prommies pretty much died out after that, but I do believe it also have to do with irl events where prommies are simply outdated/oldschool for the older crowds.

oh so thats why! im glad its gone now. the term "forum regular" is much friendlier, and it gives me the image of someone familiar with the area and is glad to show you around.

Handsome Man-Lover

Yen Quest
I had a long post going for this, and and and... I accidentally x'd out the window. crying

In short (typical shoujo school life setting):

Gaia Community Discussion (GCD)
Vice President in student council. His/her mindset is all about Gaia/School and its populace in general, and can be found organizing events pretty often (event/item/etc lists).

Site Feedback (SF)
Fraternal twin of GCD, and lesser tolerable sibling of the two. He/she has trouble getting important things done due to his/her explosive nature, especially when he/she have a civil conflict with him/herself.

Chatterbox (CB)
The Class Clown. A humorous and laid back sort of fellow. You can find him/her in the detention room for the smallest of things (misplaced threads for example, lol).

The fashionista who either follows up with latest trends, or old trends, or no trends at all. He/she is often found asking friends for clothing advice.

Extended Discussion (ED), Music, Entertainment, etc
Students in random after school club. Semi-bookworm/geeky because they love to reference/quote things, especially when you hit them up on a topic they like.

The Exchange
That rich kid where everyone think a lot of people fawns over. Is actually a two-face because he/she can be a con-man (lowballs) or very kind and giving person (charity/quest subforums) at the same time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff