yttik still has hers

arayt, thanks. :B
shocktv3
im gonna start my own powder face listing stare

*starts pouring baby powder all over his face*

*starts chanting*
AV-EDITS!
AV-EDITS!
Something interesting I thought I might pass on that I heard from the admins at Anime Boston. When asked about the invisibobs, Jakobo mentioned that there was a slight possibility of something in the future that might give people the ability to buy the invisibob function, and the zombie function. I dunno about soot facing but I'm assuming it's possible.

It's not a definite of course, but thought I should share.
Alania
Something interesting I thought I might pass on that I heard from the admins at Anime Boston. When asked about the invisibobs, Jakobo mentioned that there was a slight possibility of something in the future that might give people the ability to buy the invisibob function, and the zombie function. I dunno about soot facing but I'm assuming it's possible.

well then this would be one of the most amazing things, right? it's almost at par with a reintroduction of 03 items. O__o
Alania

I spoke with Lanzer about the soot faces at Anime Expo last year, and he said something similar about them as well. 3nodding He said that there would "definitely" be some way of getting the soot face in the future, most likely through some sort of beauty parlor, similar to the way we can purchase hair styles now.

Unfortunately, he didn't give a time frame, and it's already been about a year since then.
Malaryush
Alania

I spoke with Lanzer about the soot faces at Anime Expo last year, and he said something similar about them as well. 3nodding He said that there would "definitely" be some way of getting the soot face in the future, most likely through some sort of beauty parlor, similar to the way we can purchase hair styles now.

Unfortunately, he didn't give a time frame, and it's already been about a year since then.

well, knowing gaia, it's be quite a long wait. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces