Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, remember that time...

Gino turned cool but then he stopped being cool? 0.10891089108911 10.9% [ 11 ]
Ian totally liked Sasha? 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 26 ]
There were Zurg? 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 26 ]
Gambino released a plague of grunnies on his unsuspecting guests? 0.14851485148515 14.9% [ 15 ]
Tommy was deaf dumb and blind? 0.22772277227723 22.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i would be sticking to nicolae like marshall is to... um... everyone.. >>

then again, i would probably say some things all wrong and get blank stares. but it's all good. xd
Shunji Sato
I'd ask about Peyo's dad. I'm pretty curious 'bout that. Never asked Ruby herself though. 'fraid it might push buttons.
I'd ask Liam if he's thought of making an honest woman outta' Sam. I'd love to see those two love birds tie th' knot.
I've also been meanin' to ask Jack if him and Santa still keep in touch, and if they've patched things up.

True, we never learned who his dad was, even after the big father's day event. I wonder who he is.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
So.... about those pancakes.

Manly Lunatic

BIGGEST TABOO OF ALL TIME.

MVII

Friendly Lunatic

Kiyoura
"Hey Sasha, how big were you back in the day?"

"Big enough to eat everything on this table, amirite?" :3

I feel like that would be so mean. And that I'd race you to be one of the first people to ask that. Mostly because I never cared for Sasha too much (which I imagine puts me in a minority).

Would it be too soon to bring up H.R Wesley?

Manly Lunatic

Existential Existence
I'll be asking when's Gino and Meili's honeymoon.

Then show them creepy art of them two cuddling

and harass them the entire dinner. and eventually get them to sit next to each other.

even if Meili is in an urn and represented with his ashes

i would try to get gino to kiss that urn

and no one would invite me to a dinner party ever again

Sounds like a good plan.. no one would want you there in the first place.

Champion

Probably the controversy and rumors about Murosaki would be an interesting topic.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Qyp
Existential Existence

and harass them the entire dinner. and eventually get them to sit next to each other.

*Kuro throws a cocktail bomb at your face*

Kuro would talk about killing everyone in the room. No one will survive the night.

Manly Lunatic

Existential Existence
Qyp
Existential Existence

*Kuro throws a cocktail bomb at your face*

Kuro would talk about killing everyone in the room. No one will survive the night.

Devin... they owe favors to each other.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sei and Jeff
Kiyoura
"Hey Sasha, how big were you back in the day?"

"Big enough to eat everything on this table, amirite?" :3

I feel like that would be so mean. And that I'd race you to be one of the first people to ask that. Mostly because I never cared for Sasha too much (which I imagine puts me in a minority).

Would it be too soon to bring up H.R Wesley?

It would be. :D I feel it's nice for a change to poke at that touchy societal issue of fatness and skinniness.

"So guys, did you know what happened to H.R. Wesley?" ...while Louie sits at the table, all sooty and ashy.

@Qyp: MVII. OH GAWD.

Questionable Mage

So how's Meredith these days?
You know, Meredith...she works at the bank...um...
...you know who I'm talking about, right?
*awkward silence*

Cheery Cutesmasher

6,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Well seeing as I've been out of the loop for quite a while, I would imagine I'd put my foot in it with some regularity. lol
Like I'd prolly ask after the Sisters that the Gambinos had that feud with all those ages ago. I've wondered where they got off to.
Then of course I'd prolly ask (before the brain-to-mouth filter kicked in) why ol' Agatha and "Old Man" Logan didn't stay married and if it had anything to do with Aggie's having the hots for ol' Eddy over at H.R.Wesley. Seriously, that's one weird 'love' triangle if you ask me. I mean jeez... Ed and Logan are the exact opposites of each other and who in their right mind would date Agatha to begin with??
Like I said though, I've been out of the loop for some time so maybe things have been sorted out since when I last wondered about them. xd

Yeegawds... Wait you mean somebody left Louie in charge over at H.R.Wesley's?? What happened to whassisname, Edward??

~editted because I had to add that in. didn't know/realise Louie ran the H.R.Wesley instead of Edward... sweatdrop ~
I would be the annoying aunt/sister-in-law/cousin interfering old busybody.

Hey Ruby, Peyo's looking kind of lonely. Did you ever think of having more kids? Where's the dad, anyway?

Ian, I thought you said something about its being a long tradition for your family to run shops and wear cats on your head, somthin' like that. Obviously, that was a lie. So now you can drop the whole Rufus schtick. He's really just a hand puppet, amirite?

Hi new girl, did you know your eyepatch switches sides? Did you know that? huh? huh?

Mirai, are you going to give Agatha and your dad any grandchildren? Are you, you know, with Barrett?

Leon, still living with your mother? Tch. A strapping young lad like you.

I could go on.

So...hear about Marshall? The first NPC to get that many restraining orders.

Stein, one of your stitches is coming loose. Just lean over and I will cut it with my nail clippers. Oops...didn't mean to pull on it! (hand falls off)

So, Vanessa, does Edmund have any other scars worth mentioning other than the big X on his head?
Ghost SilverEcho

~editted because I had to add that in. didn't know/realise Louie ran the H.R.Wesley instead of Edward... sweatdrop ~

That was a really recent thing, within the last 4 days or so. wink

Cheery Cutesmasher

6,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
OV8ION
Ghost SilverEcho

That was a really recent thing, within the last 4 days or so. wink

Well, hell, no wonder somebody blew the place up... That boy was a pure pain in the... Arse. All that emo stuff and such. He probably did his old poor me whiny routine to the wrong person and they tipped him with a couple lit stick of TnT.
Ah, yuh, now ya might see why I wouldn't be a regular at any tea or dinner parties around, I'd hazard to guess. lol
Never could keep a diplomatic tongue in my mouth... [refuses to comment further on that line of thought] sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff