Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I think putting things on our heads is cute. emotion_kirakira Things other than hats.

Anxious Werewolf

Animals get tired of walking after a while...why not let them rest on your noggin?

Food though...I'm not sure I'd want to do that @.@

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
Prince Payo
one word...
ducks
whee

Quack :V *agrees*

. . . I would never let Singh get near Peyo. :C
Your signature horrifies me.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
iMutt
Animals get tired of walking after a while...why not let them rest on your noggin?

Food though...I'm not sure I'd want to do that @.@
Those are the only pets-on-head items I like. As long as there is a reason for it being there, it's cool. My pet is a Chinese Unicorn, so he's not supposed to touch the ground, anyway, and I like to have my hands free.

Food on the head makes no sense at all, and things like the spider on your face item make me flail. gonk

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
That's an astute observation. I enjoy having head-items and find that the sheer amount of possible hats/head things is very fun for making humorous avatars.

That said I'd love more food on the head.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Erinnerung
Most Gaians make their living collecting gold from fish in clamshells balanced on their head; apparently our avatars are masters of cranial equilibrium.

This made me laugh out loud. Seriously.

As for weird items on the head, I kinda like them, especially this bunny on my head - it mirrors my real life where my rabbit sometimes DOES hop up on my head when I am laying down on the couch. He is an odd bunny to be sure - I just figure maybe my head is warm so he likes perching on it.

And I always liked The Mistake too - that weird parasitic head on your avatar's head. This item does not, however, mirror my real life! That would be rather disturbing eek

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I love Nomy. if gaia was really cool they would release a black and white recolor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Kitten

I love little animals on our avatar heads. cat_4laugh It adds to the quirkiness of the gaian universe. And I once had a kitten that loved to hang out on people's heads (she was a tiny two ounces when we rescued her, so she was practically weightless. When she grew up though she had to stick to shoulders!)
Food makes the best hats.

Tipsy Lunatic

Clearly Gaians are Nerdfighters. Put stuff on your head

Green Gaian

Maybe I should put a turtle on my head... eek

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think it started as a joke at first, possibly kiki kitty was the first one and they just went with it.

Liberal Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maggot
Maybe I should put a turtle on my head... eek

Doesn't that count as like slavery or something? surprised
I'm not sure a turtle needs a pet turtle...

Apocalyptic Capitalist

8,875 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
It is quite interesting but I think the fact that we can't put a lot of those things on our heads in RL, it makes sense to let it happen in a fantasy world. Hand poses normally never work for me so I like that a lot of items can go on my head. I don't know what other items I would like on my head....

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm actually really happy Gaia likes to put things on our heads. Head accessories are actually my favorite, whether it's a wig, or bangs, or clips, or hats, or other accessories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff