Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cutie-Pie

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
THAT'S WHAT THEY'VE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS SITE FOR!?

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS.

Why.

crying

9,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Ugh. I don't know how to feel about this. Way back when I first heard Gaia was making a site for adults, I was excited an interested. Now that they've ruined the economy here and annoyed the crap out of everyone, I don't know if I really want to join another site run by these same people. I can't stand the way they do things. Not only that, but my first thought was that the site looks way too much like Tumblr. If I wanted to go on Tumblr, well... I'd just go on Tumblr. And I don't even really care much for Tumblr at all. It's not really my thing I guess. On top of that, I don't really care for the avatar style much at all. They are way too big. The ones here on Gaia are a lot prettier and cuter. I'm torn as to whether I should join or not, since I am curious about the site but I just don't want the same disappointment that I know is inevitable from the company running these sites. It's really a shame because for years I've wanted to join an avatar site that was geared more to adults.

Party Animal

15,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Memes are not adult oriented. Spouting Memes is barely "18+" or "adult". I am pretty sure the site's novelty will wear thin

Hilarious Genius

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Just went on the site to check it out. I was thinking Gaia, only for adults, fun avatars, more mature discussions, etc....what do I see? A badly made Facebook with Avatars. No thank you. If I want to Facebook, I'll Facebook.

Feline Phantom

That website is EXACTLY what they wanted Gaiaonline to be I think, or it is the direction they wanted to take Gaia in maybe. I think that's what they wanted.
Wow... I had no clue they were making something like this.
I was interested until I saw it. That style of avatar is just not appealing at all to me. neutral

Anxious Browser

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ew, god no, I don't like. Though that's just me being totally biased towards Gaia's anime-styled avatars rather. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff