Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Abductee

Soubi-chu
Luxent
Soubi-chu

Well, the gold sink hasn't even been put into action yet so who is
to say it will fail?

Didn't you hear? Donate 100 MILLION GOLD to get [A CHANCE] to be in a comic!

Facepalm x 300
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Haha, true. XD It is not something I would spend my gold on. But
    there are probably tons of people who would. And that means
    there would be hundreds of millions being taken out of the system
    at a time.

In relation to the amount that will be taken out by people doing the
    lesser amounts of spending gold. I dunno, I'm always pessimistic
    so I've decided to be optimistic for this whole gold sink thing.

I feel ya, I feel ya~

I kinda like how the fee is crazy high, because honestly I think more gold will be taken out if like 10 people donated 100mil as opposed to having MANY pay like K. 3nodding

When can people start donating anyway? lord. stare
well thats how things go

Witty Girl

Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
User Image

We can all thank the people who are spending hundreds of dollars on pixels. They're encouraging Gaia's suddenly evil "sales".

User Image
Yes, thank the people that keep the site up for you, that make it not pay to play currently or even shut down.

Because they're the real monsters, putting money into something they enjoy.
Shame on them, they should be allowed any fun.

User Image

They're encouraging the inflation, so I don't want to hear them complain about it. Gaia puts out items for people to buy, they buy them, gaia gets richer, sends more items out because their method is working and everyone complains. Fun for everyone. Shut up.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
User Image

We can all thank the people who are spending hundreds of dollars on pixels. They're encouraging Gaia's suddenly evil "sales".

User Image
Yes, thank the people that keep the site up for you, that make it not pay to play currently or even shut down.

User Image

They're encouraging the inflation, so I don't want to hear them complain about it. Gaia puts out items for people to buy, they buy them, gaia gets richer, sends more items out because their method is working and everyone complains. Fun for everyone. Shut up.

User Image
No, I'm not going to shut up, if you can't handle someone taking a shot at your post, don't bother to begin with.

It was inevitable, honestly. People will spend money to further themselves on Gaia and have accepted this.

Witty Girl

Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
No, I'm not going to shut up, if you can't handle someone taking a shot at your post, don't bother to begin with.

It was inevitable, honestly. People will spend money to further themselves on Gaia and have accepted this.

User Image

Yeah but you're talking to me like gaia isn't going completely overboard and that everything freakin' fine and dandy. Are you blind or something?

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yeah but you're talking to me like gaia isn't going completely overboard and that everything freakin' fine and dandy. Are you blind or something?

User Image
I'm aware things are not normal, however unlike everyone else who's panicing or blaming the people who spend their own money for their own reasons, I'm just going about my business as normal.

Witty Girl

Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I'm aware things are not normal, however unlike everyone else who's panicing or blaming the people who spend their own money for their own reasons, I'm just going about my business as normal.

User Image

I don't care what you do, but if gaia is as fun as you think it is, then everyone wouldn't be complaining this much. rolleyes

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU
Leothalis v2
TlRA MlSU

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I don't care what you do, but if gaia is as fun as you think it is, then everyone wouldn't be complaining this much. rolleyes

User Image
Gaians complain ANYWAYS.
The userbase is an unpleasable mess.

Stellar Succubus

Chibi Halo
          It's not the fault of Club Verge but rather the fault of Flynn's Booty. Too much gold into the system has devalued it to the point where it takes more of it to buy something now. And with the average user gaining too much gold overnight they've gone on a buying spree, which pretty much guarantees that prices are going to be higher until all that gold is out of the system.

We're becoming the Zimbabwe of the internet.

My new Gaia goal? Hit a trill gold. wink

Then I can buy a Horsemen MC!

Time-traveling Senshi

VVhip
Chibi Halo
          It's not the fault of Club Verge but rather the fault of Flynn's Booty. Too much gold into the system has devalued it to the point where it takes more of it to buy something now. And with the average user gaining too much gold overnight they've gone on a buying spree, which pretty much guarantees that prices are going to be higher until all that gold is out of the system.

Is it even possible to have a trillion gold? Can you even have one hundred billion? Do we even know if there's a limit to how much gold one person can possibly have? I mean if it is possible to do that it'd be totally cool.

Stellar Succubus

TlRA MlSU

User Image

User Image

If it isn't fun, why are people still here? That's what I wonder.

Why would people log onto a site they no longer find fun?! What could they possibly gain, unless they still have hope of a return to former times.

We all know change stays on Gaia, and we adjust. Nothing returns to how it was.

Stellar Succubus

Chibi Halo
VVhip
Chibi Halo

Is it even possible to have a trillion gold? Can you even have one hundred billion? Do we even know if there's a limit to how much gold one person can possibly have? I mean if it is possible to do that it'd be totally cool.

I think it's that numerical limit you can type on the MP, 2,147,483,647g... or double that... I think it's some sort of number limit computer thing *waggles hands* the IT guy I live with explained it... Not my area of expertise.

BUT HELL. I'LL SPREAD IT ACROSS MULES. I WILL HAVE THAT HORSEMEN MC! emotion_kirakira

Romantic Lunatic

VVhip

*sigh* that's a really big goal.... sweatdrop

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Leothalis v2
De Chimera
Leothalis v2

so you think it's ok for them to ask 49000 cash for a set of pixel wings?
that's about 500 dollars.
Well seeing as it's their money and their business and not yours....yeah?
It's not hindering you in any way.

Exactly.
I probably blow 3-4x more than that on a nasty caffeine habbit.
I don't get to look back and enjoy it like I would on Gaia...

People are allowed to spend their money as they please, and if they're pleased to spend it on Gaian items, then who would Gaia be to not take advantage of that?

Gaia is a business, and they do have to turn a profit.

Witty Girl

VVhip
TlRA MlSU

User Image

User Image

If it isn't fun, why are people still here? That's what I wonder.

Why would people log onto a site they no longer find fun?! What could they possibly gain, unless they still have hope of a return to former times.

We all know change stays on Gaia, and we adjust. Nothing returns to how it was.

User Image

I don't consider gaia that fun anymore. I just use it to kill time, and talk to some friends. People have many reasons for sticking around, but because of these changes a lot of people are quitting as well. I don't want gaia to be the way it was in the past, I just want to enjoy myself here without feeling like Gaia wants to eat my wallet on a daily basis.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces