Welcome to Gaia! ::

700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Personally, I think that there are some subtle hints that the robots from the new town will eventually take over Gaia. Such hints are the shopkeepers saying 'I don't know about you, but those robots creep me out' or something along those lines. Also there's one elitist robot that's all 'humans are inferior' and one robot that's all 'I am here to serve you'. Perhaps the good one will save us from the destruction of the bad one?

What do you think? ^__^

Also what do you think about the Gaia plots in general? What do you think may happen in the future?

Dapper Humorist

The robots are definately revolt.
Sorith
The robots are definately revolt.

And all your avatar are belong to me.
So-lou

Personally, I think that there are some subtle hints that the robots from the new town will eventually take over Gaia. Such hints are the shopkeepers saying 'I don't know about you, but those robots creep me out' or something along those lines. Also there's one elitist robot that's all 'humans are inferior' and one robot that's all 'I am here to serve you'. Perhaps the good one will save us from the destruction of the bad one?

What do you think? ^__^

Also what do you think about the Gaia plots in general? What do you think may happen in the future?

I'm thinking that the Von Helson Sisters will come back to host tomorrows' ball ((that everybody seems to be talking about)) and do something horrible. Like turn us all into vampires or something. Only I wouldn't really mind being a vampire... xd

Dapper Humorist

Some one set up us the bomb. 0_o

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
xX_Black Mistress_Xx
So-lou

What do you think? ^__^

I'm thinking that the Von Helson Sisters will come back to host tomorrows' ball ((that everybody seems to be talking about)) and do something horrible. Like turn us all into vampires or something. Only I wouldn't really mind being a vampire... xd
Or... the Von Helson sisters are actually robots! After luring Gaia men with their slutty style and paving the way to destruction of Gambino, they will reveal their real identities and start terrorizing cities. Gaians are forced to hide in their newly bought houses and those who's seen outside will be enslaved.

ALL YOUR GOLD ARE BELONG TO US
So-lou

What do you think? ^__^

Ur a bit parenoid.....lol 3nodding blaugh 3nodding sweatdrop blaugh
Here's a theroy:

Von Helson Sluts = Robots
I'm not around enough to follow stories. It's not worth it.
FOOLISH HUMANS! THERE IS NO ROBOT PLOT TO TAKE OVER GAIA. CONTINUE TO LOVE AND TRUST THE ROBOTS.
Professor Robotron
FOOLISH HUMANS! THERE IS NO ROBOT PLOT TO TAKE OVER GAIA. CONTINUE TO LOVE AND TRUST THE ROBOTS.
It seems if they bite you you become a robot too...
BladeYoshi
Professor Robotron
It seems if they bite you you become a robot too...

Indeed.

No-one can be trusted. Everyone is your ememy.

Heh, you can never tell these days...
The sister's are trying to take over Gaia. I think that they will try to seduce Ian, Leon, and Liam into joining their side. Laim will, but Ian won't (due to the threats from Moria, Sasha, and Ruby) Leon will join them, but then regret his choice and comes back to Barton to protect it.

The sister will then make a pact with the robots, agree to give them 1/3 of Gaia for their service. They agree. One of the robots (the one who want's to 'love') decides to help defend Gaia from the two and join Ian's side.

Gambino will see this as his chance to get back into power. He will enlist Gambino in the fight against the sister. Edmund, being a friend of Gambino's yet a resident of Durem will remain netrual.

Now for the lab techs. LabtechX has a grudge against Gambino becuase he lost his job. He will be on the sister's side and send Gaian Zombies after Gambino.

Or perhaps Kaito Kid just has too much time on his hands...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff