Welcome to Gaia! ::

The robots will start their own town called 01.
hmm well I sure hope not

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hybrid Project Alpha
The robots will start their own town called 01.

XDDD Watching the "Animatrix" much, Alpha? wink

Anxious Lunatic

Xavior Hinoarashi
Here's a theroy:

Von Helson Sluts = Robots

Yep. They're definitely fembots. 3nodding
Their minds are even linked in a wireless connection!

I'm looking forward to the Revolution.
Whose Revolution?
That, detective... is the right question. eek
*giggles* I find it amusing how much thought people put into this...though I don't know if any of them are going to get a "big story" like Gambino did...mind, that took what, a couple years?

Dapper Humorist

Wait...The Labtech guys are still alive right? What if Gambino is raisin a zombie army?!!?
OKay here's my little story line idea:

All Hell breaks lose at an event that Gaia is going ot have in the possible near future, but like the Gambino Mansion drama, when some people were turned into zombies, except this time they will be turned into something like the borg on startrek, then the regular avi's not turned into robots will have to fight off the borg-like avatars, and then by the end of the event it will be revealed to all of us who was behind the bizarre robot thing. Most likely the robots and the sisters, and the lab guys.
Silverain07
OKay here's my little story line idea:

All Hell breaks lose at an event that Gaia is going ot have in the possible near future, but like the Gambino Mansion drama, when some people were turned into zombies, except this time they will be turned into something like the borg on startrek, then the regular avi's not turned into robots will have to fight off the borg-like avatars, and then by the end of the event it will be revealed to all of us who was behind the bizarre robot thing. Most likely the robots and the sisters, and the lab guys.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces