Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

The "Bots are banned in gaia" is referancing to the fact we cant run bots as users to help us get gold.
Sorith
Some one set up us the bomb. 0_o

we get signal!

what?

mainscreen turn on!

its you!
You have too much time on your hands! whee
To much Time On our hands
How dare
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahye.......I will send the robots
to deal with you first!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm...
Maybe you are right!
Oh no!
hehe does someone remember all the plotting going on during gaia's aniversary? does someone remember what happened next?

nuff said. I'm just saying that we should be careful with our plotting. anyway, the robots look nice, though some of these robot lines are creepy. maybe they're somehow related to the battle system? i don't know. what do you think?
question!!!!!

whats tommorow?
gaia's 3rd anual ball
don't ask eek
why the 3rd we just had the 2nd and do you know the time it starts?
JasminJessi
why the 3rd we just had the 2nd and do you know the time it starts?

what we had at 18 was gaia's 2nd anniversary. this is a anual ball. a different thing. heart

i guess.

and no i dunno anything about it, sorry sad
Well, remember that Gambino said that he was forming a plan to re-take his place as the most powerful man in all of Gaia--and he said that it would take a fortnight or so to do it. Fortnight = 2 weeks. What happened two weeks ago? Anniversary Ball.

Also remember that most of the NPC's complaints about Gambino involved him renting out property to them.

Property? Housing? I'm seeing a connection.
Even if the robots revolt, Megaman will save us. Though I doubt he can take any usefull powers from these gaian bots.
Hyacynth
Well, remember that Gambino said that he was forming a plan to re-take his place as the most powerful man in all of Gaia--and he said that it would take a fortnight or so to do it. Fortnight = 2 weeks. What happened two weeks ago? Anniversary Ball.

Also remember that most of the NPC's complaints about Gambino involved him renting out property to them.

3nodding She's right.

Beagle_Cat-Fish
Hyacynth

3nodding She's right.

Interesting theory you got there Beagle, its kinda crerpy... eek
Professor Robotron
FOOLISH HUMANS! THERE IS NO ROBOT PLOT TO TAKE OVER GAIA. CONTINUE TO LOVE AND TRUST THE ROBOTS.

Betcha this guy is made by the admins...look at his profile and you'll see why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff