Welcome to Gaia! ::

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
icegoddess52

Indeed! I have my house decked out year round.

Loyal Kitten

Well, that would be disappointing, to say the least. I'd rather have it more Halloween-y or something like that.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Jessuma
I love MCR. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_drool
I think the Female Human item is based on Helena... ninja

I hope this is what the paw is going to be. emotion_drool
User Image

I hope this is the case! When I saw the announcement and noticed the MCR reference, I right away hoped the female item is Helena! I want that dress (or something like it) for so long!

If this is Monthly Collectable Romance... I want all three! emotion_dowant

Tiny Pumpkin

St V-Starr
Jessuma

User Image

I hope this is the case! When I saw the announcement and noticed the MCR reference, I right away hoped the female item is Helena! I want that dress (or something like it) for so long!

I really do hope it is! I will totally freak out if they recreate the dress eek

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Jessuma
St V-Starr
Jessuma

User Image

I really do hope it is! I will totally freak out if they recreate the dress eek

Same here! And then I will be spamming the daily GC chance and video offers until I have that last 40 cents for a letter or my gift card comes in! XD

Spooky Specter

Aw, I read that as MSR and got all excited for a moment there. emotion_8c

But zombie ballerinas? That'd be pretty cool. (That is what's going on in Helena, right? It'd been a while. >_> )

Backwoods Witch

I've never really been a fan of their music, but I do think MCR has some pretty sweet style.
So in that sense I'm looking forward to this theme.
I just hope these are better than the items from this month's RIG.
My heart can't take another disappointment crying

Kawaii Bunny

I hope it's MCR, they're awesome, and I love the outfits from the black parade. Although wasn't that album released about 8 years ago? Why is it a monthly collectible now?

Anyway, if it is MCR themed, then I must have this item. Hmmm, I'll have until the end of October to watch enough videos to get the money for it, which would be much easier if my internet could stay connected for more than about 5 minutes at a time smile

If that doesn't work, I'll just listen to the album instead.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Evil Goth Bunny
I hope it's MCR, they're awesome, and I love the outfits from the black parade. Although wasn't that album released about 8 years ago? Why is it a monthly collectible now?

Anyway, if it is MCR themed, then I must have this item. Hmmm, I'll have until the end of October to watch enough videos to get the money for it, which would be much easier if my internet could stay connected for more than about 5 minutes at a time smile

If that doesn't work, I'll just listen to the album instead.

I think it's a MC now since they broke up earlier this year and MCR is often associated with Halloween due to the gothic/emo image they kept for majority of their career until Danger Days and recently with their solo acts. I view it as a tribute for the band.

I'm stoked if the MC is a My Chem one! The female silhouette is suggesting it's based on Helena which would be amazing since I LOVE the song and video, especially that dress! I would LOVE to have it in real life and on Gaia. If it's not MCR... I think I'll have to start questing for a baby or mini golden ticket. XD

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

People still like MCR?
Talk about stuck in the past.

Wheezing Contributor

Your prediction was totally correct. I don't think I would have associated the description with MCR like you did.
I watched a (surprisingly from 2014) Korean Drama where The Black Parade was the ending song, it got me all nostalgic, so I've been listening to MCR again. I definitely love the new items, but I'm not able to afford them at this point. I guess now I have items to quest for.

∞♥

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
`J i r a i y a
<3

People still like MCR?

People like all kinds of older bands and music. O.o

Invisible Regular

Yaaaay, I was right.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
`J i r a i y a
<3

People still like MCR?

How is it any different than someone in their 30s who still likes Nirvana, someone who's been a Madonna fan since the 80s, or even the old folks who smile as they remember seeing The Beatles on the Ed Sulivan show?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Isn't it a tad bit late to jump on the MCR wagon, Gaia?
Eff it, Gerard Way is hgggnh... emotion_drool

Props to Gaia for not getting on the Black Veil Brides train. emotion_puke

Now if we can get a Korn or Limp Bizkit item I'll be real happy. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff