Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where can I see the avatars of the Gaia NPCs? Have there been any new ones, like the Easter Bunny?

Space Werewolf

Read the "Gaia Plot: What's Going On" sticky. They're all in there.
that is really wrong to sumone who is athiest and plus that is spam
In Memory Of Gino Gambino

I am bothered and annoyed by his comments.
Shady Tradesman
In Memory Of Gino Gambino

I am bothered and annoyed by his comments.

the person who spammed that is.
Yesum there is a sticky that can help you with all of that.

AND STOP THE FRICKEN JESUS SPAM!!!!!

Belive it our not some people have other religions that they belive in. Hard to believe I know, but true. Or some of them have taken a look at science, discovered that there's almost always a logical explanation for crap, and become atheists.
Its a bot that's invaded I wager.
I'm offended that you use such a visual of violence to make your point and convert people. biggrin Not to mention I'm buddhist and you think that a murderer would be able to go to 'heaven' just because he believes in Jesus Christ BUT has hurt peopel, and that I'm going to hell when I die just because merely because I believe in something else. 3nodding

On topic.. yeah, go to that one sticky >_>;
Dude... He totally just gave us links to Cults. This is the last time you'll see me. I've wanted to leave Christianity and join a cult since forever. I'm off to quit my church and join the Church of Armageddon. Or the Mormons. I haven't decided yet. Thank you, TYJC!
...I think someone should be banned...I think cult advertising is kind of...distasteful...
"Is Jesus God?"

My, how cute. They have started to contridict themselves... lol

Wasn't it Jesus that said, "Only worship God"? That also counts himself, ya know. confused
Foxy Grampa
"Is Jesus God?"

Wasn't it Jesus that said, "Only worship God"? That also counts himself, ya know. confused
Psh! He never said that... That's English. Jesus spoke Aramaic. 3nodding
Darkness Of The Sea
...I think someone should be banned...I think cult advertising is kind of...distasteful...
*giggles* Your sig... I'm sorry, but, what, do they stop and make out in the middle of the fight?! WTF?! xDDD;;;;;
Captain Drunken
Foxy Grampa
"Is Jesus God?"

Psh! He never said that... That's English. Jesus spoke Aramaic. 3nodding
xP Same diff, he just said it in Aramaic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff