19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Yes yes please!
I need a big cute nose for my avatar!

Magic Hero

I WOULD DIE for some new noses
or at least I WOULD ACTUALLY BUY GAIA CASH.
emo i just love noses so much okay
Gaia needs the option to have snub or pencil or needle or tomato or perky noses. pls.

In a relationship with My Cats and Netflix

Omnipresent Fatcat

22,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Wandering Houngan

That nose from masquerade is so ugly and doesn't match 85% of the skin tones, especially note grombie skin or even the pale skin ... it's uber ugly though and there are no real decent multi-use nose items at all. This thread is requesting nose sets, different styles and applicable to all skin tones/variety.

Collector Cutie-Pie

Detailed cute noses I would support 100% even as cash shop items (no more than $5 though I'd say). *raises hand*

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
awesome idea it annoys me when it looks like i have no nose since i like to wear the nose ring so to have the option to make the nose a bit more visible would be awesome

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Bacon The Clown
A Wandering Houngan

That nose from masquerade is so ugly and doesn't match 85% of the skin tones, especially note grombie skin or even the pale skin ... it's uber ugly though and there are no real decent multi-use nose items at all. This thread is requesting nose sets, different styles and applicable to all skin tones/variety.

the fool set has noses, there mostly clown related but the zoey nose is the most skin color like one out of the 3

Trash Vampire

skin tyte eyes/nose/mouth rig please n thanks exclaim
Yes please! I want a nose that is lightly pinkish that blends well into the skin with a itty-bitty shine on it, not just some pink dot...nothing too detailed either, we already have those masquerade noses. emo

Here, I drew one just now.
I put a small avi together with some cash shop eyes, lips and hair. I'll make one for gold shop stuff too.

Left- No Nose - Right Nose
User Image

Edit: Here's the gold shop one I promised, same nose that I drew.
User Image

I made another nose, this one is simple.
User Image

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

I have found my perfect nose. emotion_kirakira

Pretty sure it works with any skin color as well. Item is called Royal Commander OR Rose Commander.

Fluffy Trickster

there's nose that works well in many tone
like the bull king and royal commander
I can't imagine how can nose become an item of multi pose like the tough talker/sweet talker
I am waiting for more type of mouth like the talker as for nose...it will be nice to see more type
I could totally dig some new noses! Gimme the Bacon!

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

This recently released item, made by reapersun has a nose pose in it, they might have listened to this thread's request. ninja

Impassioned Lionheart

Noses are nice. I like noses. emotion_kirakira Especially big, strong noses.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

TehChich
Noses are nice. I like noses. emotion_kirakira Especially big, strong noses.

emotion_puke

Smooth Kitten

I still want clown nose recolours from goldshop!!! Of ALL colours possible, not just the popular trendy ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff