Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with My Cats and Netflix

Omnipresent Fatcat

22,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We have multiple mouth items and even sets like the new Sweet and Tough Talker items in Cash Shop currently. Well, Gaia needs to come up with a nose set and come in all skin tones including the Grombie skintone.

Edit: To be specific, a lot of people agreeing and a lot of disagreeing, but In all honesty if gaia released them in common shop or in the tab when you go to change your avatar like they do with expressions... they will look very 1-bit and less detailed, that's how it goes. So maybe both options and then actually create a item they release in a rig or cash shop just for detailed cute noses for all skin tones + some specifics like blush or freckles or red nose, etc.

emotion_bigheart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

omfg yes

different sizes

different shapes

all the skin tones

Tipsy Genius

Definitely!
I wish they would also include the Hoarfrost, Bulltaur, Lawful Master and Latter Day skin tones. Non-potion skin tones need some love too.

Divine Muse

THIS!!!!!
I've been waiting for the Grombie base to get some love. I want to wear those muscle arms but they don't match my skin tone.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
ummmm how about they need to update the expression menu in our dressup page 3nodding blaugh w/noses and more mouths 3nodding

Omnipresent Fatcat

22,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jayce Reinhardt
THIS!!!!!
I've been waiting for the Grombie base to get some love. I want to wear those muscle arms but they don't match my skin tone.

Exactly... Pisses me off, actually. I don't want to have to change my skin just to match a arm mod base.. then have to buy a pretty expensive potion just to change back. I change my avatar a lot, too. neutral

Lunatic

Preach it.

I want a nose item that comes with a blush.

Rare

Correction: Gaia needs to add noses to the avatar customization screen, much like mouths are. Not sell them for cash.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I'd love it if we got more noses in the gold shop. I know they're more likely to show up in the cash shop, but the elven ears in the gold shop come in a lot of different skin-tone and decorative-skin options. It was part of a gold shop update in fact, long long ago. [Animal] items can get in the game with more "realistic" snouts/beaks/muzzles/etc.

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

Yes please, I still resort to using the nose ring to denote that I do in fact have a nose.

Agile Glitch

I was thinking the same thing after I saw the mouth item come out. We need more noses more than anything else now for avatar base basics. We got lots of eyes, hair, mouths, arms/hands, muscle tones, boobage, even more BODY HAIR as recent, but still lacking the love on noses, especially noses without a whole face mod.

Omnipresent Fatcat

22,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sir Black Tea
Correction: Gaia needs to add noses to the avatar customization screen, much like mouths are. Not sell them for cash.

Sure, but they will look really 1-bit like the other options, lol. I rather them sell high quality versions instead of being like settling for these 1-bit versions.

Omnipresent Fatcat

22,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
l3oots
Preach it.

I want a nose item that comes with a blush.

Your avatar is amazing.
What skin/makeup are you wearing, by any chance?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Luna Proudfoot
ummmm how about they need to update the expression menu in our dressup page 3nodding blaugh w/noses and more mouths 3nodding

Sir Black Tea

Sadly, if the options are "sell for cash" and "other", New Gaia will usually pick sell for cash.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noses would be cute.
:3

I know we've got some fantasy creature themednoses, and the nekos, but actual noses would be nice.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff