Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tortured-Bunny.
Unknown Mentality
Tortured-Bunny.
right'o we dont want no gaian inflation like the stuff that has happened before.

here is my briliant idea!:

instead of a gambling machine that spawns money for the pot, we could gamble each other!
this way the money is the same only it changes its user!

haha but then people can get pissed! I dun think anyone wants that s**t to happen...I have a thread on a Gaian Lottery...post your opinions there...
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1110643245&p=316957812

but if there's a gold spawning game then gaia would have an overflood of money.
exactly! BUT think of the players...many are very noobish and complain...
Unknown Mentality
Tortured-Bunny.
Unknown Mentality
Tortured-Bunny.
right'o we dont want no gaian inflation like the stuff that has happened before.

instead of a gambling machine that spawns money for the pot, we could gamble each other!

haha but then people can get pissed! I dun think anyone wants that s**t to happen...I have a thread on a Gaian Lottery...post your opinions there...

you dont understand... if gaia gets a game like that, all donation items will either be bought for nothing or the prices will go up 10 times as much, and when the inflation settles we'l be buying a g pin for 30k.
Tortured-Bunny.
Unknown Mentality
Tortured-Bunny.
Unknown Mentality
Tortured-Bunny.

you dont understand... if gaia gets a game like that, all donation items will either be bought for nothing or the prices will go up 10 times as much, and when the inflation settles we'l be buying a g pin for 30k.
haha yeah ur right...but it seems like theres a flaw in ur idea...dunno what tho...
Unknown Mentality

haha yeah ur right...but it seems like theres a flaw in ur idea...dunno what tho...
<center>....................There's a flaw, and you don't know what?

Right.
T.e.n
Unknown Mentality

<center>....................There's a flaw, and you don't know what?

Right.

...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas