Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is simple. If you have ever helped me out in the past, I am now gonna randomly post your SN and place it in my sig aswell. Depeding on how I was helped, the post will be different length. The harder I work is the harder I am dedicated to that person. I will post them here of course. For those who post: Only give comments and reflect on the person. NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE. Try to keep things PG rating.
Bumps welcome!

This will start with:::

Miadra

-dedication post will soon follow)
Not a bad thread you got here keep it going. biggrin
'w'

That so sweet of you! heart

Bump.
Nobody, because I'm to self-involved to ask for other peoples' help. I'm a selfish little ******** ; ;
wtf? neutral

Tipsy Smoker

Alraune
wtf? neutral

Psag! You have stolen my default phrase!
Haffcoe
Nobody, because I'm to self-involved to ask for other peoples' help. I'm a selfish little ******** ; ;

Please don't talk that way, this is a clean thread. No negativity comments.
isn't this just adorable. ^_^

I wish someone would help me with my quest, but it seems no one wants to help achieve store items. sweatdrop
I'm to much of a Stubborn arrogant sonovabitch to accept help for some reason..I really need to stop that sometime..
I'm not what this has to do with the Gaian Community, this seems like something that would go in your journal, or in your quest thread or in the CB? Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno I just don't see how it relates,

P.S. It's a really nice gesture though heart
Thank you. I believe it would belong here because it pertains to Gaia's Members which make the community... so...

Also, this is for people who helped me without asking for gold or anything... so I felt I had to repay them and I thought of this.

People, try not to sit here and tell us that you don't accept help, that isn't the point of this thread. The point is they helped me so I am giving them dedication. Try to keep cursing down please. Thanks.
TODAYS DEDICATION GOES TO:

Miadra

Comment: Thanks so much for your help! You are truely an excellent artist! I hope one day I can help you at even more!

Reason for dedication: Free, Fast , Reliable Help.

Helpful Rating (Out of 10): *******

Once again.... ThAnK yOu So MuCh!
-=( Bump ) =-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out