Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you think we should have gaia jobs to earn gold easier?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

I think that we should have gaia jobs. So that way we can all get gold easier. Make it more fun and more life like. Some of us will not be able to sign on every day, but atleast when they are on its easy for them to get gold however they have to work for it...what do you guys think? Gaia Jobs??
What would jobs could you do? :S
vampirehiss
I think that we should have gaia jobs. So that way we can all get gold easier. Make it more fun and more life like. Some of us will not be able to sign on every day, but atleast when they are on its easy for them to get gold however they have to work for it...what do you guys think? Gaia Jobs??
I say it's an awesome idea
work at one of the shops or help build new towns....be a fisher man....make new modles of furniture for the houses.... and prolly some other stuff....do you have any suggestions?
BAM91
vampirehiss

thank you. smile
vampirehiss
work at one of the shops or help build new towns....be a fisher man....make new modles of furniture for the houses.... and prolly some other stuff....do you have any suggestions?
well I don't have any ideas, but i still stick by the idea itself
vampirehiss
BAM91
vampirehiss

thank you. smile
thank yourself, you had the idea and I like it
I said no because some people ( not saying me) might be to busy to deal with a job on the internet. and if we did have them what would they be?
Amadues
I said no because some people ( not saying me) might be to busy to deal with a job on the internet. and if we did have them what would they be?

If you had read the whole thread you would know. And it doesnt mean you have to be on all day.
BAM91
vampirehiss
BAM91
vampirehiss

thank you. smile
thank yourself, you had the idea and I like it

biggrin
Amadues
then they can be bums
Here is a rumor going around about jobs, that I heard.

1. Jobs will clash between fantasy and reality such as Knight(fantasy) and Dj(reality).

2. What jobs you can aquire or apply for will depend on your level in the battle system(if there are levels)

3. Levels will depend on post count(this rumor how ever does sound rather bias)

4. Jobs will pay, the higher the level of your job the higher you get paid but the longer you will have to wait to get paid.

Toxic Sweetie

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
@_X Ororo, I wonder how they'd pull it off.

Maybe do a job-like minigame?
Yea that would be cool to actually do the job you have.
BAM91
Amadues
then they can be bums

lol alot of people on gaia already are lol if you go into some of the forums people are asking for stuff others dont want, or donations of gold lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff