Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you think we should have gaia jobs to earn gold easier?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

sounds risky, too many hackers would try to hackinto something like that
I already have two jobs here on Gaia... o.o

*Points to Fishing and the Marketplace*

Really, I truely hope that Gaia does not make any sort of job things, otherwise, they will have to rasie the price of items to keep them where you have to actually work even more for them. Really, the system is great as it is and on a good day, I can net 3K, and if I were to play the market, I'm sure I could get close to 10K.
I don't think there should be a Jobs system, but that people who design new furniture, clothes etc. should be the exception and personally get rewards from the admins.

If we had a job system, things could get monotonous, and increase the wealth gap even further between obsessed and casual users.

Jobs would be most fun if we kept the existing system of RP jobs/ minishop jobs that could have RP elements.
a job feaure would be difficult cause donations would rise and gaia would be boring
It's a good idea in theory, but if we were able to get gold relatively easy, I'm sure the price of the items would go up as well. Economy works that way heart
Double post xp

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I agree... but i thinkj you should come up w/ more ideas so more people can stand by your idea
You realize the chaos that would cause? The already expensive items would go up in price, and it wouldn't be fair to the less active members, because the more active members would make thousands of gold per day.

This is a dumb idea. that would be like gaia having inflation.

Now a good idea would be another mini-game.
Aethernaut
I don't think there should be a Jobs system, but that people who design new furniture, clothes etc. should be the exception and personally get rewards from the admins.

If we had a job system, things could get monotonous, and increase the wealth gap even further between obsessed and casual users.

Jobs would be most fun if we kept the existing system of RP jobs/ minishop jobs that could have RP elements.

I second this.
[.Guacamole.]
You realize the chaos that would cause? The already expensive items would go up in price, and it wouldn't be fair to the less active members, because the more active members would make thousands of gold per day.

This is a dumb idea. that would be like gaia having inflation.

Now a good idea would be another mini-game.

Are you so sure about that? domokun

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
jobs would be awesome
vampirehiss
I think that we should have gaia jobs. So that way we can all get gold easier. Make it more fun and more life like. Some of us will not be able to sign on every day, but atleast when they are on its easy for them to get gold however they have to work for it...what do you guys think? Gaia Jobs??

I definetly think that too. I'm not a big chatter/poster. I like PM ing best
I think that would be really cool. cause endless posts on random forums and polls and fishing get boring after a while
that is a good idea.
i mean, i have my own shop here on gaia, so i have a "job" but there are also people who want jobs who aren't good at making stuff like avatar art or wishlists. those are the most common jobs on gaia. but it would be cool if we could really get one.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
They already exist in some places. Fisherman is a job if you're willing to play the game that relentlessly. Bumping can be a job, and I've even seen shops that offer that service for a price! You could have a job as a pollster, taking polls as often as you see them, which pay 10g each. Just depends on what you want to do here. And of course, that doesn't count the numerous jobs at various mini-shops where folks get paid for goods and services all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff