• Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Ridley Starsmore
Akamaru XD
How come Jay Z isnt on the demon poll?
Crappy rappers have no place in my polls. talk2hand

YAY!!! and FU!!!

Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this in that color!! those bunny ears heart heart heart
a Foure
yum_strawberry

No more anime items, please. If people would like to cosplay, they should use their creativity to combine items for the effect they're seeking.
We have plenty of animu-itams and if you're feeling deprived, maybe you need to see a weeaboologist.

emotion_bigheart

Excuse me? This very site was built for anime fans, by anime fans, and you can't accept that. If you don't like anime, then why did you join the site in the first place? With all of the anime characters on the front page , and them having an anime forum, it should have been clear that it was a site for anime fans.

Tricky Cat

yum_strawberry

I grew up and realized the quality of most anime is crap. While I appreciate good anime, seeing a big fandom for utter crap just makes me cringe at the high-level of autism.

emotion_bigheart

Ahoge-chan
a Foure
yum_strawberry

No more anime items, please. If people would like to cosplay, they should use their creativity to combine items for the effect they're seeking.
We have plenty of animu-itams and if you're feeling deprived, maybe you need to see a weeaboologist.

emotion_bigheart

Excuse me? This very site was built for anime fans, by anime fans, and you can't accept that. If you don't like anime, then why did you join the site in the first place? With all of the anime characters on the front page , and them having an anime forum, it should have been clear that it was a site for anime fans.

Versatile Businesswoman

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Magnificent Moonbeam
Like others have mentioned, I'd love for some Yu Yu Hakusho, some more of Utena, and maybe some Higurashi no Naku Koro ni on here, especially Higurashi (likes to see the Angel Mort waitress uniforms on here as well as Rena's cleaver. >w> ) How they'll release them someday, I don't know.

Edit: I forgot about Bobobobo Bobobo~ gonk I'd like to see like Bobobo's afro and sunglasses, Beauty's outfit and earrings, Heppokomaru's collar, Tokoro Tennosuke's lucky "nu" handkerchief, and maybe a speech bubble that says "I'm a Torpedo!" for Torpedo Girl would be pretty nice to have on here as items either as knockoffs and whatnot
hel ya want some bobobobobo...actualy i think i know of some items that can get kind of close to bobobob though the shirt shoes and pants arent quit right but their kind of close the afo is a terible yellow and i havent even started looking for the glasses

● I'd say pretty much any characters that are drawn by the manga artist that drew Oh My Goddess!, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Symphonia or Sakura Wars.
          I really love the designs for pretty much most characters that the artist illustrates.

I used to cosplay characters from Tales of Symphonia, and it was really tough, since many of the items didn't fit. gonk

Besides that, I'd also want items that relate to Xenoblade Chronicles. Like, wielding the Monado, that sort of stuff.

Fashionable Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just no MLP items please, and I'll pretty much be satisfied with anything. :3

Angelic Nitemare

Piggyback-Chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just no MLP items please, and I'll pretty much be satisfied with anything. :3

No pony Rids?

User Image

Magical Bookworm

14,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd LOVE to see Oh My Goddess items on Gaia. I even designed a dress for their contest at one point that was styled similar to something one of the goddesses would wear for one of the contests because I wanted to wear something similar.
And since FUNimation has the license to it (I'm pretty sure only FUNimation does sponsorships), I don't see it being outside the realm of possibility. But even if they can't get a sponsorship, knock-off items would be nice, too.

Other than Oh My Goddess, I'd like to see Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Rosario + Vampire, Slayers, Negima, Pretear, Sakura Wars, Karin(I think they own distribution rights to it), Rozen Maiden (Again, I think they own its distribution rights now), and Tenchi Muyo items.

It's too bad it would have to be FUNimation series if was a sponsorship, though. I would love to see .hack//SIGN, Fushigi Yuugi, El Hazard, Pandora Hearts, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, or Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok items. *crosses fingers and hopes for knockoff items from these series*

Angelic Nitemare

Reine Schelmisch
I'd LOVE to see Oh My Goddess items on Gaia. I even designed a dress for their contest at one point that was styled similar to something one of the goddesses would wear for one of the contests because I wanted to wear something similar.
And since FUNimation has the license to it (I'm pretty sure only FUNimation does sponsorships), I don't see it being outside the realm of possibility. But even if they can't get a sponsorship, knock-off items would be nice, too.

Other than Oh My Goddess, I'd like to see Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Rosario + Vampire, Slayers, Negima, Pretear, Sakura Wars, Karin(I think they own distribution rights to it), Rozen Maiden (Again, I think they own its distribution rights now), and Tenchi Muyo items.

It's too bad it would have to be FUNimation series if was a sponsorship, though. I would love to see .hack//SIGN, Fushigi Yuugi, El Hazard, Pandora Hearts, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, or Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok items. *crosses fingers and hopes for knockoff items from these series*

Definitely need Negima!

Also, Long time no see! You still part of Mahora Academy?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

There are items that are pretty similar to the Ah My Goddess character outfits.

Plus they're wearing backwings.
Which is intended to be almost impossible to obtain ;p

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'd really like to see some items based off "Seto no Hanayome". (English name: My Bride is a Mermaid) Mermaid tails would be pretty cute. And on the subject of mermaids, some Mermaid Melody items wouldn't be so bad either. cat_ninja

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
We need a My Wife is a High School Girl item.

Why?

"DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA!"
Ah Goddessess LOL

Aged Gaian

Mermaid Eater
The issue, is actually persuading the companies for sponsors on gaia, though i'm pretty sure we are going to get some new items for our new lovely Aekean, Murasaki fairly soon.

I'd really love some either sponsored, or referenced Persona 4 Arena items.
That or some Polar Bear Cafe items.

(Ridley is an old bunny with some baby bunnies) emotion_omnomnom

See Rainy Day and Mortality Memory.

Also, if you want Persona 4 items, then why not just say Persona 4 and not P4A?
Please don't tell me P4A is the first in the SMT series for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff