Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

tentacl.com when I see that all I can think of is hentai.
The only one I really liked was ravel.com It's the most normal sounding and reminds me of Marvel. Yay super heroes/villians!
Threadr.com
Chattr.com
Both of those sound like tumblr knock offs
Imagine.me and this one just sounds lame.

Festive Celebrator

I completely forgot about that email!! I wonder if the poll is still open... but for the moment all I have to say is that Sasha has no business in Ian´s lap emotion_donotwant Wasn´t she going out with Gino or something?
Also, I´m sure the tentacl thing has to be a joke... although, who knows perhaps they want to make the new site interesting that way emotion_awesome

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Gaiabooru?
ninja

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

If this is for the 18+ website, I don't think I'll be using it unless I can use my current items/gold.
I've invested too much time into this website to just use another one because it will have more people near my age on it.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ninina
I completely forgot about that email!! I wonder if the poll is still open... but for the moment all I have to say is that Sasha has no business in Ian´s lap emotion_donotwant Wasn´t she going out with Gino or something?
Also, I´m sure the tentacl thing has to be a joke... although, who knows perhaps they want to make the new site interesting that way emotion_awesome

That image is ooooooooooold as heeeeeeeeeeell I think I remember seeing it in 2008?

My vote's going for tentacl. Because why not. :3

Romantic Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
momo-ai13
User Image

If this is for the 18+ website, I don't think I'll be using it unless I can use my current items/gold.
I've invested too much time into this website to just use another one because it will have more people near my age on it.

These are pretty much my thoughts as well.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kitt Koneko
Darksp
So this is from Gaia?

Maybe we are having a baby (spin off) website, and this is the name for the new site? Possibly an 18 and up site with avatars similar to Gaia's? I couldn't imagine Gaia changing their name so drastically after 10 years. Then again the past few months have been kind of hectic.
Yeah. I didn't think to take screen shots.
User Image
this is what the email looked like

lol Maybe it is for an 18+ website I have no idea why so many half naked NPCs would be in this picture.
lol.

That's an old picture circa (I think) 2008.

As far at 18+ website, I don't understand how you are getting that from the survey.

I heard older ish members were quitting Gaia, so gaia is sending out a survey to see what sort of changes they can make to make us want to stay here. Or that was my understanding at least.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ninina

WHY IS ZHIV HANGING OUT WITH THEM?!

Cat

Yeata Zi
lol.

As far at 18+ website, I don't understand how you are getting that from the survey.

I heard older ish members were quitting Gaia, so gaia is sending out a survey to see what sort of changes they can make to make us want to stay here. Or that was my understanding at least.
I was getting that from what other users were responding to my original thread about. Uncle Kenny also said the name wasn't related to this site.

I'm not sure what another avatar based forum site that would not be Gaia would be. That's what the survey was actually about. What a good name for an avatar based forum site would be.

I think it's fun to speculate it'd be 18+ so that's where my thread edit came into play.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kitt Koneko
Yeata Zi
lol.

I was getting that from what other users were responding to my original thread about. Uncle Kenny also said the name wasn't related to this site.

I'm not sure what another avatar based forum site that would not be Gaia would be. That's what the survey was actually about. What a good name for an avatar based forum site would be.

I think it's fun to speculate it'd be 18+ so that's where my thread edit came into play.
AHHHHH!

Now it makes sense.

I couldn't figure out where this was coming from lol.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeata Zi
Kitt Koneko
Darksp
So this is from Gaia?

Maybe we are having a baby (spin off) website, and this is the name for the new site? Possibly an 18 and up site with avatars similar to Gaia's? I couldn't imagine Gaia changing their name so drastically after 10 years. Then again the past few months have been kind of hectic.
Yeah. I didn't think to take screen shots.
http://i.imgur.com/ACouVAK.png
this is what the email looked like

lol Maybe it is for an 18+ website I have no idea why so many half naked NPCs would be in this picture.
lol.

User Image
I'm just assuming really.
Not too long ago I also got a request to do a survey asking if I would use an 18+ site.
And now they're asking for our opinion on a site name?
Seems almost too much to be just coincidence.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
momo-ai13
User Image

This. This all over. I'm not building myself up again on a whole 'nother site ;_;

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
Gaiabooru?
ninja
You need to remove the "%$%" tag from my avi. mad

Destructive Bunny

Well they did say they'll focus on forums more, they just didn't say which forum lol

Tentacl.com is hilarious, but I wouldn't visit a site with that name, what if my mom sees gonk
tentacl.com is the greatest name ever tbh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces