Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Dabbler

10,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
I promise to depart just promise one thing...

You have combined my loves of books, demonic / angelic themes, mythical creatures, animals, and shiny objects into two beautiful items that I now cherish and will never sell. Gaia, I love you. I know I sound over dramatic but to me this has been one of the best MC combos this year. If you don't like it, you don't like it nothing wrong with that.

Discuss:
What do you think of the new MC's?
Which is your favorite?
If you don't like them, what do you not like about them?

...Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleepUser Image
A combination of futuristic and traditional themes, I think the items are really nice this month. I haven't tried them on my avi yet, I still need to purchase one from the MP, once the inflation spike lowers down. ^^;
I really love them both. I'm not sure if I'll use the plasma (*cough* lightsaber) item much, but I still think it was a cool idea. As for the tomes... I feel almost like this owl was made *for* me (see my profile for reference, eheh).
I'm pretty pleased with this month
My favorite so far has to been June 07
I hope by the time I get back the inflation will have died down

Dapper Dabbler

10,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Pompetti
A combination of futuristic and traditional themes, I think the items are really nice this month. I haven't tried them on my avi yet, I still need to purchase one from the MP, once the inflation spike lowers down. ^^;

User Image
I promise to depart just promise one thing...

That sounds cool.
When the inflation dies down I plan on buying a second summoning tome.

...Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleepUser Image

Browser

9,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I absolutely adore the Summoning Tome. I am trying to make an avi centered around it now XD (it's still in progress at the moment though sweatdrop ). I am now really glad I splurged and bought one earlier and now one just a minute ago, because they are totally worth it^^

The Plasma (coughlightsabercough) isn't my favorite, but it does fufill part of a petition I saw for rave gear with the glow stick options. So I think they did a very good job this month^^

"What do you think of the new MC's?"

I am crazy about the new release.

"Which is your favorite?"

The one I am wearing right now XD

"If you don't like them, what do you not like about them?"

I don't like them because I adore them. I'll try to get more in the future ^^

I just wish that my clothes weren't all black/purple. sweatdrop

--`--`--`Call me ShanShan ^^`--`--`

Thirteenth Victory

I absolutely adore the tome. Someone was kind enough to donate a letter to me, I was so super excited. mrgreen The tome goes with so much in my inventory because I have quite a bit of white and gold items. 3nodding

Dedicated Browser

I have a feeling the tome is gonna be worth a bit xD

Not keen on the other item.. but i have never been much of a starwars fan >.>
The frog item is making me so happy. X3
The dragons look really badass, too. They're going to make doing art a bit trickier though.... >>;
I love this month's MCs...

They are -so- going to inflate.
I love them! The tome is my favorite. See how well the little owl goes with my avatar? :'D
I like the plasma thing, but I don't think it's as popular as the tome.
I'm actually really disappointed...I mean, the frog is pretty pimp, but I don't care for the other poses. And the light saber makes me sad.

I am, however, going to hold on to the letters for a while. Something tells me there's going to be SUPER inflation on them.
Yey Lightsabers
hi pm me tell me if u can lend me the black dragon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas