Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What do you and don't you like about gaia?

I like that there are so many people gathered here that share the same interests as I do. I can come here and share stories and experiences that I can't share anywhere else. I also like that there are so many things to see and do. The possibilities seem endless.

What I don't like about gaia is how it makes me feel so insignificant. The downside of being with people like-minded is that you realize that you're not as unique and special as you originally believed. Also, being in a community aimed at roleplaying and art when you're a horrible writer and can't draw at all can sometimes make one feel out of place.

How does it make you better andmake you worse?

Gaia makes me better because it helps me dream and it helps me make connections I'm unable to make in the real world at this point in my life.

I think Gaia also makes me bitter though, because I often find myself falling victim to the lure of the pixels and becoming jealous of what others have.

Is it fun for you or not?

Mostly. If it wasn't I wouldn't be here.
What do you and don't you like about gaia?

Well...I love the fact that I can dress up my avatar, even if some things are damn expensive! But you can always find some cool, cheaper stuff. I also love that I can practice my english here so I don't forget it, since everyone speaks english. And now that I have nothing to do because I've finished school until october, it gives me something to do and no die of boredom. And of course, I love RPing, and I almost always can find someone to RP with, even if finding literates is getting harder and harder these days...

What I don't like, hm....There are too many elitist people who flame at the newbies and the n00bs and think they are better than anyone else. And I hate the inflation! I also hate the sushi database xD and I guess that's it....

How does it make you better andmake you worse?

Well...I get to meet people from all over the world so I open my mind to new cultures and such. It helps my writing and my english...

And it makes me worde becuse I spend too much time on the PC and growl at anyone who comes near with the intention of dragging me away from it.

Is it fun for you or not?

If it wasn't fun I doubt Id be on here.
Thanks for all the replies all you guys, Seth ninja , and all you girls! :3

There will be some new updates on things to talk about, Gaia wise. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items