Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

Irial
On a side note, do the Sushi database errors ever surface these days?
ninja I miss those.

Nope, but you can feel nostalgic by equipping this item.
They really made an item based on the error? lol
I don't think I want to turn completely into a sushi meal, it would of been nicer if it could just sit on your head or as a held item.

Gracious Citizen

I'm an 05'er. Quite honestly, I haven't been on this site in so long that I wouldn't be able to answer any of those trivia questions.

Party Explorer

Under_Darkness
kittenswithRIBBONS
Remember when it was go-gaia.com?
Anyone?
Anyone?

Ah. the good OLD days back in 7th grade.

emotion_puke
Oh my gosh...I remember that! And the most costly thing in the store were the fairy wing at 40,000 gold. If you had those then you were rich. lol

YEP!

Party Explorer

hinotoriii
kittenswithRIBBONS
Remember when it was go-gaia.com?
Anyone?
Anyone?

Ah. the good OLD days back in 7th grade.

emotion_puke

I was beginning to wonder when someone would bring up the Go-Gaia thing razz

emotion_brofist emotion_bigheart

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
There is a little thing we like to call "doing our homework". We don't like having to do it, but when we do get down to business, we can be pretty thorough about it. More to the point, I have a feeling any newjack can just do their homework on all of your questions and post the right answers after doing some digging.

Setting that aside for a moment, I can't answer any of the Zurg related questions, other than naming 02 or 09, or something. I really do not care about the Zurg event, partly because it came before my time and partly because it's just ancient history in general. I do, however, remember that "Ian" was originally a brunet before he started dyeing his hair to hide from his father's white-haired goon-in-chief, Zhivago. I also remember the godawful mess blockbuster three-part CGI hit that was MMVII, although I had a difficult time remembering the Roman numerals used in the gobstoppingly pretentious title. And, yeah, I know the bank teller is named Meredith.

Werewolf

I reappear every once in awhile to post in threads like this.
I don't give myself enough credit, because at least one or two people always recognize me.
Probably because I never change my avatar anymore.

I mean. Gaia has sold out, no questions there. It just takes a bit more digging to find the site we once knew and loved.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
ive been on this site forever and i dont know any of the answers to this s**t
I like how I got busy with work and even without the OP this thread is alive. Does my heart good to know that people are at least interested in the old days.

But seriously though, what the Gambino happened to this place?!

Sparkly Man-Lover

10,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Virellius Corvinus
I like how I got busy with work and even without the OP this thread is alive. Does my heart good to know that people are at least interested in the old days.

I think people just tired of avatar-based forum sites. That and the barrage of cash item offers...

Healing Hero

Tsende
Virellius Corvinus

I think people just tired of avatar-based forum sites. That and the barrage of cash item offers...

This is my opinion too. Looking around this place, it's like half baked ideas thrown together... things that were cool in progress and then never completed.

On that note, why is the Gaia Cars thing even still... a thing?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
oh my glob.. all the nostalgia bringing up those movies just brought to me... gonk

Healing Hero

Agent Sawbones
There is a little thing we like to call "doing our homework". We don't like having to do it, but when we do get down to business, we can be pretty thorough about it. More to the point, I have a feeling any newjack can just do their homework on all of your questions and post the right answers after doing some digging.

Setting that aside for a moment, I can't answer any of the Zurg related questions, other than naming 02 or 09, or something. I really do not care about the Zurg event, partly because it came before my time and partly because it's just ancient history in general. I do, however, remember that "Ian" was originally a brunet before he started dyeing his hair to hide from his father's white-haired goon-in-chief, Zhivago. I also remember the godawful mess blockbuster three-part CGI hit that was MMVII, although I had a difficult time remembering the Roman numerals used in the gobstoppingly pretentious title. And, yeah, I know the bank teller is named Meredith.

Ian was originally blonde. Unless you're being technical, then he was black haired as a child before he dyed his hair blonde.

Proxy Gekko

I.. I don't actually understand any of those questions ;__;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas