Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Lop

I'm just waiting for the day I can brag about joining on 8/8/08. I've only met one other person with my same join date and it made me so happy ninja

Name a Zurg other than Flarn: I hear so many good things about this legendary Zurg event, but I have no clue.

What was the key item that Gaian Resistance members wore, and how was this item obtained: s**t, I don't know.

What was the name of the 3-part Gaia Movie starring Louis, Edmund, and Moira: I watched all three parts, I can't remember what it was called though.

What was Ian's original hair colour: He was a blondie! He's still blond in Towns and that's how I noticed.

Name the bank teller: Meredith!

Bonus Points: how did your average Gaian interact with the Zurg during the long-term event they were involved in? No clue! Hahaha!

Tipsy Alchemist

17,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
I joined a long time ago toooo!
I loved the watermeats omg... And the original Grunies omg XD The days when evolving items had lots more poses... Hell, before there were even evolving items... when I had to sneakily send in cash to get a monthly item... Before GCash...
And yessss, I remember how 1mill was a huge friggin' deal XD

I do miss those days indeed. I remember the day Mona the Platypus came out. I've had it equipped in EVERY SINGLE AVATAR since then. Got it when it was 80k ahah! I remember I was so ecstatic when I found out there was a platypus item.

Man-Lover

I am from 04.... they used to change the layout of this place every 6 months or something... how long has it been now like 3 years since the last one?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Imperial Shockies
I am from 04.... they used to change the layout of this place every 6 months or something... how long has it been now like 3 years since the last one?

Forum-wise I think it's been the same since '07.
I'd like to see the return of userbars apart from drop-down menus.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Silas Manner
I'm just waiting for the day I can brag about joining on 8/8/08. I've only met one other person with my same join date and it made me so happy ninja

Huh, I joined six days before you did. Never saw that 8/8/8 thing before now, either. So close yet so far.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Virellius Corvinus

So, I am curious. I'm curious to see just how long you people have been here. To gauge the longevity of the average Gaian. Trivia!

Name a Zurg other than Flarn. I don't remember....

What was the key item that Gaian Resistance members wore, and how was this item obtained? Red rebellion scarf thing...

What was the name of the 3-part Gaia Movie starring Louis, Edmund, and Moira? I didn't see it.

What was Ian's original hair colour? Brown

Name the bank teller! Agatha

Bonus Points: how did your average Gaian interact with the Zurg during the long-term event they were involved in? Too damn long, and it involved cows

Just curious. I don't expect this to gain any attention.
Pirate Captain Sushi
-Blarg, Narf, Zownd, Zoit (sunshine), Boing, Zooeep, Glarg, Woing, Flarn, Omph, Bobo, and Mother, in that order.
-Resistance mask
-MMVII
-Blonde, and he was suppose to be Liams brother too but they changed that in '07 to introduce vampires to the site.
-Meredith

I present a counter challenge to you Mr. Smartypants:

-Who hosted the first Gaia Easter
-Who did the Easter Bunnies original gang consist of?
-Name a labtech other than 101.
-How many Elftechs died trying to fix Santa when Jack killed him?
-What was the name of the very first Grunny?
-And how many stages of Grombie are there?
Thank you for making me think of Ian's sprite in that absurd rabbit suit. I prefer to remember gaias more inappropriate choices, like what stopped Edmund from winning the Olympics lol and what notorious area was shut down and finally wiped off the map by jacks dynamic punch to Santas robotic face.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Overslept
Pirate Captain Sushi
-Blarg, Narf, Zownd, Zoit (sunshine), Boing, Zooeep, Glarg, Woing, Flarn, Omph, Bobo, and Mother, in that order.
-Resistance mask
-MMVII
-Blonde, and he was suppose to be Liams brother too but they changed that in '07 to introduce vampires to the site.
-Meredith

Thank you for making me think of Ian's sprite in that absurd rabbit suit. I prefer to remember gaias more inappropriate choices, like what stopped Edmund from winning the Olympics lol and what notorious area was shut down and finally wiped off the map by jacks dynamic punch to Santas robotic face.

Lol, that was the links-out section, right?
Don't forget the reindeer suit either.
Pirate Captain Sushi
Overslept
Pirate Captain Sushi
-Resistance mask
-MMVII
-Meredith

You know you're right, I was thinking of Gaia personals but I'm pretty sure it's still standing unmarked. I still remember people talking about how you could find hentai combing through the link list so it's due its own notoriety. I miss when Gaia was wildly irresponsible.

Undead Enchantress

Someone ate the part of my braaaaiiiinsss that stored those memories.

Oh wait...it was me! I ate my own brrraaaaiiinnsss...

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Overslept
Pirate Captain Sushi
Overslept
Pirate Captain Sushi
-Resistance mask
-MMVII
-Meredith

You know you're right, I was thinking of Gaia personals but I'm pretty sure it's still standing unmarked. I still remember people talking about how you could find hentai combing through the link list so it's due its own notoriety. I miss when Gaia was wildly irresponsible.

Well hey, we're about to have another Holiday figure brawl.
There's still hope. In fact, I might make an SF thread suggesting it. :U

Golden Fatcat

LMFAO!!!!!

Dude I remember when people would SCREAM at 20k. I remember when you had to use the Maps to travel from store to store or go fishing. When we still had chain mail. 04/05/06/07 were great days. Donation items. No Gaia Cash. Go-Gaia. Purple eyes that later turned brown. The original dot as a mouth. *sighs in nostalgia*

Tiny Crimester

I remember Ian's old hair color, but Zurgs were before my time... sweatdrop

Shapeshifter

Late 07 or early 08 was last time the forums really had any significant changes layout wise.
Some of the answers:

I remember zolt cause its a neat name.
Resistance mask believe it was in the pink gift boxes.
Can I just call the movie terrible? But its MMVII it was basically gaia's twilight. An started the vampire craze [still wish that would go away].
Ian's hair was yellow[blonde]
Meredith.

Didn't Ian and Rufus do the first gaia Easter?
Leprechaun,What I can only assume is gobbles the turkey's father and a giant arm and leg heart for valentine. All of which kind of looked like they could be on a fruity blasted sugar cereal.
Labtech x emotion_awesome Well I remember labtech123 from 2k5 Halloween event.
Grombies have 5 stages. Don't think anyone ever got the last two.
Don't remember the first grunny's name
Only three or four of the elftechs died.

Blessed Waffles

I spent the entirety of the Zurg event doing everything I could to get my avatar/RJU involved. I had never been more invested in what was pretty much a giant RP story I was helping others write. I'm trying not to wax poetic about the Zurg event and the memories I have of it. v(-o- );;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff