Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Ok I know it is a few weeks away but this is a good time to discuss what this years halloween bash on Gaia will be. I know Jack will start a Kickstarter for sure to get people to donate for the rebuilt of Haloween Town being distoryed by EB last year and some extra goodies to award both for donating and other items to give away during the event.(ps IDK if this is true or not but don't count your chickens before they hatch here it might happen)
So what kind of items do you think Jack should give away for people for donating both for humans and animals? Something spooky? Something creepy? Or something out of this world and cost an arm and leg if sold on the MP.
As for the event I can't wait to see what the NPC's are dressing for this year something really cool and scary as well. And the Jack goodie bags I would love to see something from the far east this time maybe a pumpkin kimono, a pumpkin helmet, or something really cool to stash away for a rainy day.
Now as for story line manga I think it will be intrusting to see Gino returing just in time for the Halloween Event and suddenly all hell breaks loose when the Dark Elf's attack once more but this time Don Kuro has released Nyx for good. And it is up to Gino and the gang to stop him before the world goes into choas. Also they will have a chooce your side and see how many kills or heals all for the glory of a item that will be worth more then a trillion gold piece on the MP to nothing more then one gold peice at all.
So are you ready for the battle to save Gaia or let Chaos rule forever, you decide as the clock ticks down to zero when all will be revealed in a few weeks.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

As long as I can get a Jack-themed Scythe (Orange Shaft, Black Blade, something badass), I'll be happy. As far as Nyx vs Gino (or Nyx vs Gaia in general), I don't think it's happening this year...we've gotten confirmation on that which has been posted in the Save Our Plot Thread/Guild. So rebuilding Halloweentown and having a ton of spooky, Halloween fun sounds good to me.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Perfect Saint

We'll probably have some kickstarter before the event again. sweatdrop

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Whatever happens, The D-Party is planning a pretty fun event!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I'm so used to Jack taking candies for us in exchange for his grab bags. In old days, I would always look for him in the Gaia World Map. But now, it seems to have changed as if Jack asked the shop NPCs to do the work for him. Perhaps his hands are full because of the new things he's going through.

Timely Advisor

I'm hoping they do it a bit different this year.
You know, instead of a fighting thing maybe something else?
Like a haunted house/murder mystery.

I don't know how it'd work for this, but it'd be a cool change of pace.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Just as long as I see Jack I'll be happy.

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Let's hope it involves Jack. But as far as I heard it won't involve the current Manga plot, speaking of Nyx and Gaia war of the century..

Undead Specter

33,315 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Personally I'd like to see the return of Trick or Treating in the towns. That music that went with it was great to me

Anxious Garbage

I'd like to see Jack roaming the World Map again... and maybe switch back to the darker oranges for the Jack items...

Hardcore Muse

I've been excited for Halloween since July.
emo

We'll no doubt see another Kickstart I'm sure. I'd prefer something forum based like we had with them ghost event but it's probably going to be battle related and those types of events don't really interest me.

Still HBC is getting ready for our event as are other groups and I'm hoping overall for an awesome Halloween no matter what. =)

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I've been super excited for Halloween since, well, after the last Halloween ended. Even though our current manga will not coincide with Halloween I hope there will be some sort of nod to the plot in some way.

If not - I'm super excited for the HBC Halloween Bash. 4laugh

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I had this weird idea about a pumpkin mascot suit for the Halloween event (Very similar to dai-kun)
I like what some said about a murder mystery ( or maybe something like someone went missing and we have to find them) back to items I think a backround or maybe some candy themed accessories (like candy hair clips or pins)
Wow that was a bit much but whatever lol

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
H3av3n

Eyyyy cutie <3

I want a new, revamped, Pumpkin shirt. <3
I just hope we get new items, and no recolored old ones.

Although, I wouldn't mind purple/orange or purple/green recolors of certain items.

And I'm TERRIFIED for the CS updates that are gonna happen. Especially the LQI's...

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Melty Bats
H3av3n

Eyyyy cutie <3

I want a new, revamped, Pumpkin shirt. <3
I just hope we get new items, and no recolored old ones.

Although, I wouldn't mind purple/orange or purple/green recolors of certain items.

And I'm TERRIFIED for the CS updates that are gonna happen. Especially the LQI's...
User ImageUser Image

OMG yes! I love that they revamped [npc] Jack last year!
I'm hoping for all things Halloween really! I've been trying to save GC from videos since I've been low on funds lately.

I'm also hoping for a ton of freebies for this year.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces