Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

I was just wondering all the apps Gaia has made for mobile iOS devices. I really want to earn some cash, but I find myself away from my home computer a lot. If there were some apps I could download to play Gaia games and earn cash on the go, I'd be sooo happy!

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Time-traveling Senshi

There's the Gaia on the Go app that lets you browse the forums and it has a way to earn Gaia Cash on it now through watching videos and checking out mobile sites. They haven't made any games that tie back into the site so you can earn gold for your account yet but they do have two Monster Galaxy related games and they just released Rumblekitten. So you have four apps from Gaia for your iDevice.

Friendly Poster

Chibi Halo
          There's the Gaia on the Go app that lets you browse the forums and it has a way to earn Gaia Cash on it now through watching videos and checking out mobile sites. They haven't made any games that tie back into the site so you can earn gold for your account yet but they do have two Monster Galaxy related games and they just released Rumblekitten. So you have four apps from Gaia for your iDevice.

Thank you very much!

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Keep in mind that the last time I used that APP, the pm system doesn't work properly --it sends your message empty..or weird. So yeah, but other features are all decent. lol

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Semi-Conductor
Keep in mind that the last time I used that APP, the pm system doesn't work properly --it sends your message empty..or weird. So yeah, but other features are all decent. lol

For android, it doesn't send the PM at all.

Its just easier to use the website at this point. lmao

Speaking of just using the website, if your phone can handle it, you can play all the games from there. It might take some adjusting and getting used to but I've totally played through the first map or so on zOMG on my phone before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff