Hopeful Girl

Major updates yay! heart
GAIA WHY U TEASE US crying crying crying crying crying crying

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
They've been talking about this at cons for a while. As I scrawled in huge letters on the survey they handed out at Otakon... I really can't get that excited about yet another game that's just going to be abandoned shortly down the line anyway...

Gracious Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
ooooo....drools....i want them armors...very nice! nice find!

Hopeful Girl

Lazarus Larkin
They've been talking about this at cons for a while. As I scrawled in huge letters on the survey they handed out at Otakon... I really can't get that excited about yet another game that's just going to be abandoned shortly down the line anyway...
So I have heard. I haven't been to the last Gaia panel here in Tampa, so, yeah...Also, I put spoiler tags.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I want to be that Knight Lady. 8D

Mysterious Trickster

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this but in 0:41 of the trailer, you can see a female wearing the Succubus Zivva item. So... there may be a few more items released on the site that may be part of this new game.

Screen cap:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I only have one question, will this be on facebook or Gaia? ninja

Tricky Cat

Odd Cinderella
So, you'd expect Gaia to give us enormous amounts of items, right? And you'd never guess there was artwork for said items. Take a look at a particular pair of artwork, yes?

Once upon a time, in a RIG, we had gotten Knight of Horizon. I obviously gushed about it because it was a nice Paladin set armor. smile Just recently though, one of my friends sent me linked images of artwork featuring said item. Mind you, I had no idea there was going to be artwork. Yet, low and behold:

Yet, again, I wouldn't have thought the item would have promo art. Let alone tease us with artwork of other pieces of items. This was found under the tags "avatar card background."

Have you found a Artwork Tease? Thinking and hoping an item from said artwork would come to gaia?
What were your best finds?
Would you want any of these items to join Gaia?
Post your findings?

MAJOR UPDATE

Well that announcement may be your answer

Mysterious Trickster

Pirate Captain Sushi

I'm honestly hoping for Gaia. If it were on facebook, I would play, but I'd prefer it to be on Gaia.

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
A... collectible card game tied to an mmo type thingy?

yeah, no thanks gaia. gonk

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Kain-Senpai
Pirate Captain Sushi

I'm honestly hoping for Gaia. If it were on facebook, I would play, but I'd prefer it to be on Gaia.

Same. If it were on facebook, I'd play it for about a week, get bored, and never play it again.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

lol@AI of knight of horizon!
good I got mine yesterday rofl

I will totally play this!!! can't wait and it says it will be inside Gaia!! 4laugh

can't wait for that exclusive gaia members only!!!! an item please?!
emotion_kirakira

clarion's King

Super Model

Is it bad that I feel nothing for this game? I was way more excited for zOMG! than this. The theme is more upscale, but it looks very cliche (what else is new?) and the movement (assuming that's in game animation) is so bizarre.

I'll only get hyped when I find out what kind of items this game produces. And if it doesn't, then forget it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff