Welcome to Gaia! ::

i may be late on this but the vial of unknown liquid is an antidote to the g viruswhen you use this it says you feel fine use this when you have the urge to bite someone
Yeah, you're only late by about... 6 months on that. The vials were part of the Halloween '04 activities.

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rehab Doll
Yeah, you're only late by about... 6 months on that. The vials were part of the Halloween '04 activities.
I wasn't here for that, what was it all about?
yeah but for some reason the last event strange things happpend there is gonna be an event based on people who have the viles but that is just a theory
marshmallowqueen
Rehab Doll
I wasn'y here for that, what was it all about?

Halloween event. People started turning into zombies, and it could be cured by drinking a vial of 'Unknown.'

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Flummoxed Clarity
marshmallowqueen
Rehab Doll
I wasn'y here for that, what was it all about?

Halloween event. People started turning into zombies, and it could be cured by drinking a vial of 'Unknown.'
Was that it?
yeah but something like that is gonna happen again

Apocalyptic Hellraiser

23,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
The vials also work as decorations for your homes.
it could be the next halloween event
IT WASN'T FAIR I JOINED RIGHT AFTER THE ZOMBIE EVENT!!! crying
Jace lorma
it could be the next halloween event

Oooor, this could be the end of them, and someone will go around and horde them all until the price of them rises so high, that they begin to release limited numbers of them. XP Or another, better option, they are just going to sit there, never ot be used again. 3nodding
alright i went to the mansion carnage and found a pink link i know something is going to happen normally old events are left empty
Jace lorma
alright i went to the mansion carnage and found a pink link i know something is going to happen normally old events are left empty
Not necessarily. Pink Links are random and they have just as much chance popping up there as they may here.
But hey, aside from that, maybe something will happen. ninja
oh....i have one vial but do you die after you get bitten?
iI was in the zombie war. thatsbwhere i got my labcoat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff